Silk'n Glide TSV 08/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swiss pea can you give me the link please for the FAQs
I want to be certain please
Hx

Sorry it has gone off the site now. But when it comes back live there are two tabs on the main page with stuff like product info and it was on one of the two of them. Maybe if you phone CUstomer Services they may be able to access it as sometimes they can order stuff when it's been flicking on and off the website in the lead up to a TSV? Good luck!

Jabba, I realise you are not epileptic and the AEDs are more cautionary, but I have had epilepsy since birth and this system would not be suitable at all, in fact it could be dangerous, for me. Personally, I wouldn't risk it, before asking your doctor; you don't want to cause any negative reaction which could mean your having to remain on the medication for longer than initially intended. Hope you don't mind my input, but I wouldn't want you to delay your recovery.

They couldn't be bending the truth in this demo more!!
16 minutes to do both legs? I don't think so! Maybe if you use it on setting 1 (which is essentially useless, and only someone with darker skin would use that), but I use it on the highest setting as I have black hair and pale skin and it takes me a good hour to do both legs as on the highest setting it flashes much more slowly.

The model isn't demoing it properly, Jilly isn't demoing it properly, the guest is fibbing about not needing to shave the face, need I go on! Also the guest said you don't know if you can use it until you buy it and try it - what a load of rubbish! There is a skin tone chart which comes in the box that they haven't shown which demonstrates which colour skin it is safe to use on.

Awfully misleading demo.
It is, however, with time and patience a great product :mysmilie_59: but this demo will give some terrible false expectations.

Maybe the Tria would be better for you Jabba? The head is smaller which is a minus but no cartridges to pay for and no flashes - it is very effective although requires patience! It's bound to come up as a TSV again so you would have time to check with your Dr if you were interested :)

I have this!!

When I bought it they said on air there were enough flashes to last an average person a LIFETIME.

Now its been improved to last..........7 years!!!

wtf?????

:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back