Silent Night bed and.......Headboard ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The bed is shown on-air with a matching headboard. Craig first of all hasn't a clue if the headboard is included. He concludes it's not. Then he thinks it will be available separately. He then says the bods in the gallery will get details for him to broadcast. Then he says they haven't got them yet but there are other shows during the day.

Sheesh what a failure - the chance to 'up-sell' had been lost, and how many people who like the whole ensemble will be put off buying the bed if they can't order the headboard at the same time ?

How difficult would it be to check items on the set before going on-air and getting details of any they sell, just in case they get a query (as they do).

Well he was a bit slow covering by not saying they didn't want to preempt our preference for a headboard that matches our decor blah blah blah, then on next airing have proper details. :mysmilie_12:

That is pretty poor considering that the midnight hour is repeated until 9am!
By the way, I see that QVC have even stopped putting a different repeat show in the 6-7am hour.

That is pretty poor considering that the midnight hour is repeated until 9am!
By the way, I see that QVC have even stopped putting a different repeat show in the 6-7am hour.

All pretty monotonous and desperate and I watch very minimally now but when I channel hop it is so obvious. The downhill slide will only gather more momentum.

The bed is shown on-air with a matching headboard. Craig first of all hasn't a clue if the headboard is included. He concludes it's not. Then he thinks it will be available separately. He then says the bods in the gallery will get details for him to broadcast. Then he says they haven't got them yet but there are other shows during the day.

Sheesh what a failure - the chance to 'up-sell' had been lost, and how many people who like the whole ensemble will be put off buying the bed if they can't order the headboard at the same time ?

How difficult would it be to check items on the set before going on-air and getting details of any they sell, just in case they get a query (as they do).

Craig, and the staff behind the scenes, are obviously not doing the job they are being paid for. He/they should have the details ready for when he is on air, making sure he/they know what is for sale, etc. I am always astonished how little the presenters prepare for shows and how they get away with it.

Does anyone in management ever watch I wonder, and if so are they happy with what they see?

Craig, and the staff behind the scenes, are obviously not doing the job they are being paid for. He/they should have the details ready for when he is on air, making sure he/they know what is for sale, etc. I am always astonished how little the presenters prepare for shows and how they get away with it.

Does anyone in management ever watch I wonder, and if so are they happy with what they see?

I summise that 'those in management' have just left school ! and wouldn't know what was professional if it bit them on the bum !

We are at the stage now where the presenters couldn't care less whether they are prepared or not. The colour system in fashion is a car-crash - when you want grey you order orange. More puerile in-fill chatting going on. Presenters going ummmmmm constantly to cover instructions through their ear piece. Hand waving/praying hands for every word uttered. AND continual boasting about "I have this at home / I've used this for the past week / I was given this to try / etc (for God's sake Charlie admitted to having EIGHT Peony arrangements around his home recently, clearly didn't pay for THAT lot). Funny how the presenter staff turn over is low - probably due in part to the amount of freebie perks they get.

Its as though the presenters know the score and are just going with the flow.

I summise that 'those in management' have just left school ! and wouldn't know what was professional if it bit them on the bum !

We are at the stage now where the presenters couldn't care less whether they are prepared or not. The colour system in fashion is a car-crash - when you want grey you order orange. More puerile in-fill chatting going on. Presenters going ummmmmm constantly to cover instructions through their ear piece. Hand waving/praying hands for every word uttered. AND continual boasting about "I have this at home / I've used this for the past week / I was given this to try / etc (for God's sake Charlie admitted to having EIGHT Peony arrangements around his home recently, clearly didn't pay for THAT lot). Funny how the presenter staff turn over is low - probably due in part to the amount of freebie perks they get.

Its as though the presenters know the score and are just going with the flow.

I think it is noticeable since I started watching, many moons ago, that the presenters just no longer seem to care, so I presume the ones in charge don't either. Wonder what the big cheese does all day because it sure as hell isn't watch QVC.

Latest posts

Back