Shut up about your nylon flannel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a friend who still tries to buy flannelette flat sheets for her bed. More cosy she says than plane cotton.

in the winter, when there is snow on the ground there or ice outside, there is nothing nicer
she says thinking back of home when ice grew on the window pane inside!!!!
PS and thanks her lucky stars for central heating

in the winter, when there is snow on the ground there or ice outside, there is nothing nicer
she says thinking back of home when ice grew on the window pane inside!!!!
PS and thanks her lucky stars for central heating

Oooh, you haven't tried the microfleece bedding, then. So cosy I'm looking for excuse for early nights! All the nice bits of flannelette (but cosier) without the downside of taking ages to dry.

yes, flannelette was lovely, brushed nylons (remember Brentford Nylons anyone?) sparked when you got into it at night!!!!

'Not Half!' (The ads were done by Alan Freeman, and that was his catchprase)
Eeee, that takes me back. My mum thought nylon bedding was the business, because we lived in a small flat without drying facilities, and those sheets were dry as soon as they came out of the wash. They came in lurid 70's colours too - I remember the set of violet ones as if it were yesterday.

I think I could present the whole NN range, I can answer (and predict) all the comments, like how do you dry them, well Suzy puts them on a low heat for a bit and the she hangs them over the bannister where they no doubt dangle on her head as she walks up their stars. Suzie hates the word gusset and there are different pillows for different types of sleepers.

Except Suzie now believes that all pillows are good. If your pillow flops in half it's had it, but then it will be full of life threatening bugs and snot by then anyway!

Feather beds are a marshmallow for the body, but what if you have a body like a marshmallow?

Pillowcases come in two sizes the posh Oxford and the sexist housewife!

Cats claws makes flannel which feel like a puppy's ear, and you can now turn your heating down a notch and go to bed early, if you need a wee in the night you won't get sheet shock!

NN cotton is far superior to all supermarket linen, cos that's where we'd normally buy it.

All NN feathers are cleaned 100000 more times than the industry standard.

I AM SNOOZIE ADAMS! There is too much NN on QVC and I am lying here in NN flannel...brain washed!

l:cheeky: erm I think I got a bit carried away, I can plump my pillows but..erm..I've had them more than 3 years - the shock! I don't stroke much.oo that sounded a bit carry on!

I'll take your tip EM :thinking: wondered why my hair was on end each morning!

l:cheeky: erm I think I got a bit carried away, I can plump my pillows but..erm..I've had them more than 3 years - the shock! I don't stroke much.oo that sounded a bit carry on!

I'll take your tip EM :thinking: wondered why my hair was on end each morning!

Rentochops, what would Snoozy say? :sweat: :mysmilie_10: :bandit:

Latest posts

Back