Shows from the past

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

?

Molton Brown - Theyve brought Vitamin ABC shower gel back did you know. I just had a shower with Blissfull Templebum "oh the heady nights of expectation" where are you now Jill Goldsmith?[/QUOTE]

Working in QVC towers as apparently she always did, not employed by MB as we were always led to believe but by QVC themselves, she does training, product testing and so on

?

Molton Brown - Theyve brought Vitamin ABC shower gel back did you know. I just had a shower with Blissfull Templebum "oh the heady nights of expectation" where are you now Jill Goldsmith?

Working in QVC towers as apparently she always did, not employed by MB as we were always led to believe but by QVC themselves, she does training, product testing and so on

You have got to be KIDDING ?1?!?!?!?!??!

The Baker Malpasses turned up on IW briefly a couple of years ago with Tefal but although the product is still sold the demos are done by IW staff. ..

Going yonks back there was Joseph the ioniser bloke from Isreal who was always on as was the Wot a Saw etc bloke from the US. Still have my saw, one of the best things I've bought. The ioniser has long gone

Does anyone remember the woman, think she might have been Canadian, who sold quite filigree=style jewellery with stones like alexandrite and flourite, she shouted like she was actually trying to be heard from across the Atlantic without a mic!!!!?

thanks Pinkmoon and Loveinamist for both those links..hope that anwers your ? Burlze?! tbh my friend is a HR Manager at Estee Laudee, who knows Jill through her time there, so i was always aware that Jill was freelance, not sure what soured the relationship with MB but something obviously did, such a shame have to hand it to her she was a ****** good saleswoman

Latest posts

Back