Show us inside !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinklecut

Registered Shopper
Am I totally on my own here or do others get the pip when the presenters are supposedly demonstrating bags but don't show us the insides. Watching vacant Clare this morning she was too interested in telling us what she would use the bag for, what colour she would go for, how she would wear it and what she would wear it with, what it was made out of, where you could take it etc, etc. I was yelling at the TV "SHOW US INSIDE"!
If I buy a bag it is because I like it not because the presenter does. I need to know what pockets it has, how big they are and how well it opens. I am not interested to know if Clare loves it because lets face it, Clare would love a pile of dog muck if she thought she could sell it.:angry:

Yes I agree.. And like you, have shouted at the tv many a time to show inside the bag! But this happens very regularly, even on the Kipling shows.. They have the time to go through all the names of the ****** furry monkeys, but funnily, not enough time to show us inside the bag..
What is more important? (of course its knowing all the monkey names) :cheeky:

Another one here who needs to see the inside of the bag before I buy. I need to know about pockets, compartments, material used to line it, the colour of the lining, etc. Fussy? Moi? You bet! :wink2:

Yes I agree.. And like you, have shouted at the tv many a time to show inside the bag! But this happens very regularly, even on the Kipling shows.. They have the time to go through all the names of the ****** furry monkeys, but funnily, not enough time to show us inside the bag..
What is more important? (of course its knowing all the monkey names) :cheeky:

totally agree we have to know the colour of the monkey, who it's named after etc. The hardware on the outside.
Show me the inside!!!!!! All we're ever told is that it's like a tardis and you can fit a bottle of water in it. I want to see for myself

Am I totally on my own here or do others get the pip when the presenters are supposedly demonstrating bags but don't show us the insides. Watching vacant Clare this morning she was too interested in telling us what she would use the bag for, what colour she would go for, how she would wear it and what she would wear it with, what it was made out of, where you could take it etc, etc. I was yelling at the TV "SHOW US INSIDE"!
If I buy a bag it is because I like it not because the presenter does. I need to know what pockets it has, how big they are and how well it opens. I am not interested to know if Clare loves it because lets face it, Clare would love a pile of dog muck if she thought she could sell it.:angry:

Yeah it may be a big bag and have a huge "bottom" but if the zip is only 5" then it's no good to me. How can you get things in and out if it doesn't have a big enough opening?:thinking2:

Proper demos please!!

Show us inside!

Couldn't agree more! I also urgently need to know how the bag fastens, does it have a zip or is it that magnetic thing? Why can't they give the sizes?

all this nonsense they gabble is because they do not do their homework and are not familiar with the products. Julia is the exception, she really tries to make everything clear.

I feel so excluded when they talk about oyster cards as I live oop north so I don't have one.

I live fairly south (if that makes sense) and I still do not have a monkeys clue what an Oyster Card is. I always assumed it was a pay system for ladies-who-lunch ?

I had the exact same problem with Anne Dawson showing the Stone Mountain bags the other day. I don't think she once opened the pocket/flap on the front of any bags. One of the models did start to open the front pocket on one but maybe she got a message in her ear to stop, because she did!! So frustrating when you're just waiting to see what it's like inside then the camera moves away.

I like to see the inside of a bag too !, I have never bought a Lulu Guinness bag but I give her credit for always showing the inside :happy:....I prefer a light coloured lining as I can never find a thing if the lining is black !.

A lot of the reviews for the recent Kipling TSV focused on the fact the bag wasn't fully lined and that there was no key fob. I happen to love mine despite this, but surely this was more important for viewers to know than a very long description of the colours(which the majority of us can see for ourselves) and of course the description of the obligatory monkey!
A lot of the bags appear to be returned purely on the basis that people hadn't seen the inside properly and assumed it would be the standard inside of a Kipling bag. If qvc do indeed read all the reviews i hope they sort it out.

I live fairly south (if that makes sense) and I still do not have a monkeys clue what an Oyster Card is. I always assumed it was a pay system for ladies-who-lunch ?

LOL at your idea, Crinklecut. Unfortunately it's much much less glamorous, it's just a travel card for the transport system in London (buses, Tube, some trains, trams). It's the same size as a credit card, but it comes in a wee plastic pouch thingie. Still, it doesn't exactly take up much space! I put mine in the outside pocket of my Tignanello handbag, otherwise it gets lost and bus drivers are really really narky in London so they start tutting and sighing if you hold them up for more than a nano-second (as for getting on with children and prams... well, it just shouldn't be allowed, the way some of them carry on). I digress...

BTW, I agree that the presenters should show the inside of bags. I don't think I'd buy a bag if I couldn't see what the lining is like or how well the bag itself opens.

Cheer.

Latest posts

Back