• Akin

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • High Street

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use a lot of brands, but for the QVC ones, I've only voted for the main 2 I regularly use and get results from:

Decleor - Hydrafloral, Prolagene Gel, Aromessence Neroli, Neroli Balm
Alpha-H - Liquid Gold, Micro Cleanse, Balancing Cleanser

High Street:

Clarins - Super Restorative range

I never vote in these 'polls', as how do we know they're not rigged for their own marketing purposes. - they are hardly likely to say that the box ticked 'High Street' has come in the top 3 are they.

I never vote in these 'polls', as how do we know they're not rigged for their own marketing purposes. - they are hardly likely to say that the box ticked 'High Street' has come in the top 3 are they.

If you mean the QVC one - they won't have a High Street option. If you mean the polls here on Shopping Telly - I don't really know how they can be rigged. We can all see the votes once we've voted, and if the high street does gather the most votes - yes, I believe it will win!

I love facial oils from AD Skin Synergy, and as of 3 days ago, Josie Maran. Akin is a brand I have also used and quite like. From the High Street, my all time favourite moisturiser is Naked Thirst Aid moisturiser, gorgeous pot of goodness which contained 97% natural ingredients including Argan oil! starflower and other lush ingredients and was available in Superdrug for the bargain price of £7.49 for a 100 ml pot - notice the past tense. This brand was acquired by Boots and discontinued, even though it had a real following and beauty bloggers were raving about it. I think it was possible getting too popular and affecting sales of more expensive stuff. I stock piled when it was going cheap (little knowing it would disappear altogether) and am now down to my last two pots. Still looking for a natural alternative that is rich enough for my dry skin.

Emma Hardie for Moringa Balm
Judith Williams for Phytomineral serum and eye cream.
Prai for neck cream
Decleor for Prolagene Gel and hand cream
Alpha H (only just discovered this brand) love the eye cream and cleanser

I didn't vote for Elemis because I am not a fan of most of it (although their balm cleanser is very good alternative to Emma Hardie)

Latest posts

Back