• Ole Henriksen Anti- Ageing Truth Serum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • High Street

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Alpha H liquid Gold as after only a few days use I can see a difference.
Thanks for these polls Autumn.
:mysmilie_48:

Thanks from me too. I'm loving them!

Anyway, my vote has to go to AD Skin Synergy. It's the only product that I can say I've used every day for nearly three years and I'm still not bored of it. (It's also the only thing that I've ever repeat bought from Q because they are always the cheapest, and believe me, I've checked).

I voted Alpha H liquid Gold as after only a few days use I can see a difference.
Thanks for these polls Autumn.
:mysmilie_48:

Your welcome :) Alpha H for me too :)

Anyway, my vote has to go to AD Skin Synergy. It's the only product that I can say I've used every day for nearly three years and I'm still not bored of it. (It's also the only thing that I've ever repeat bought from Q because they are always the cheapest, and believe me, I've checked).

Your Welcome Mr M :)

I made sure AD was included this time just for you :wave:

I've used a variety of products from QVC:

Decleor Aromessence Iris (and the balm)
Alpha-H Liquid Gold
AD Skin Synergy
Prai Intensive Serum

Under other:
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion
L'Occitane Divine Cream (as opposed to the oil or extract)

Other QVC products I've used:
Liz Earle Superskin concentrate
SBC Collagen gel
Genie Instant line smoother
Judith Williams Rose oil

High Street:
Clarins Restorative range
Facial sun screen factor 30 or above

So as I have roseacea, so the glycol acids, enzymes are out for me.

I voted other, as after trying Sunday Riley Good Genes( which has lactic acid which it seems is much gentler), samples I have been Wowed!

My skin is so clear and smooth, others have even commented on how amazing my skin looks. I was so impressed I went and bought the full size, I did get £10 off as I had that on my SpaceNK card.

Love these polls too Autumn :)
This one I just voted for the high street... as in sunglasses!

I am as much a beauty junkie as anyone.. but for me anti ageing claims are claptrap. I believe you should stay out of strong sunshine without a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. In fact I wear sunglasses all year round if the sun is bright with glare.. especially in the car. I think we should eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep and don't smoke. We should use a really good cleanser, whatever moisturiser suits your skin and use an eye cream over the age of 40. And always moisturise your neck too.

I see Liquid gold has a lot of votes... I am trying it out for the first time ever. Did patch test last night... no reaction so far so first use tonight on the whole face! If in a couple of weeks I look much younger I will eat my words and admit it too!

I agree with you Weathergirl. Anti ageing is a load of tosh. All the presenters look older than they did! I am now over 60 and nothing has stopped the wrinkles and lines. I have a thick skin so wrinkles are few but that is genetic. The overall appearance a the skin can certainly be improved with topical applications but not the ageing process. I too try to stay out of the sun. My 2 stepsisters are brunettes and have lived in hot climates and look older than me. I am fair and not been in the sun much. Some sun damage on the back of my hands and on my décolletage.

I don't think any of us really expects anything to stop us ageing. What it can do, is slow the signs of ageing, and improve the signs of past damage to the skin. Each product may or may not have an effect on you, but there are likely to be some products that produce a better effect for you than others.

Weathergirl you are totally right that there is a lot we can all do in terms of lifestyle and also protection from the sun - and that these are the biggest contributors to a slower rate of visible ageing of the skin.

Like most of us, I don't get the anti-aging hard sell. I use products that smell nice and make my skin feel good. I scrub with a flannel and then use Clarins Double Serum - lasts for ages as I just use a little bit. It isn't cheap but I often don't bother with any other products so it works out ok!

me too, i've used it in the evenings for years - last time I purchased the duo - worth every penny and so lovely to use.

Latest posts

Back