She might as well be sat there in her bra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Recently of late, when Jill's putting on the glam in some hours she's certainly going for the Goldfinger Bond girl look with plenty body makeup.

and WHATS with the eyelashes !!! she looks like Daffy Duck. Next she'll be saying they are down to Revitalash !

I know some of the other presenters said they had been given some of the clothes, she was throwing away in a clear out before the move from Marco Polo House.
By the looks of it she's now got some new revealing, glittery replacements, she certainly can't be accused of wearing the same old boring, frumpy QVC freebies.

Can't fault her for making an effort though, unlike some ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I know some of the other presenters said they had been given some of the clothes, she was throwing away in a clear out before the move from Marco Polo House.
By the looks of it she's now got some new revealing, glittery replacements, she certainly can't be accused of wearing the same old boring, frumpy QVC freebies.

Charlie?!!!!

Wouldnt have though there would be many who would fit into them :thinking:

Latest posts

Back