Shark Household Helpers TSV 26/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shark Sonic Duo 2 in 1 Hard Floor & Carpet Cleaner with Solution Kit
Item Number: 805048
QVC Price £145.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.97
P&P £0.00

The Shark Sonic Duo KD450 is designed to make cleaning any household floor surface a breeze thanks to its two-pronged attack on dirt, helping to lift surface debris while removing more stubborn, stuck-on dirt that is often left behind after the typical vacuuming process. This bundle includes a variety of solutions and accessories for different floor types so you've got everything covered, from helping to clean and rejuvenate carpets, to wood, tile, vinyl, stone and more.

Scrubbing technology - the Shark Sonic Duo delivers 1000 scrubs per minute, which is the equivalent of you scrubbing your floor a whopping 16 times per second. You'll find it easier than ever to keep even high traffic areas looking spotless.

Accessories galore - along with the Sonic Duo, you will receive cleaning and polishing pads plus a variety of cleaning solutions to suit every surface. The concentrated solutions can be mixed with water for use in the included re-usable bottles.

Designed for thorough cleaning - the 180 degree swivel steering with Airglide technology makes it easy to manoeuvre on carpets, rugs and hard floors, while the compact, square head gets into even the most awkward corners and small spaces so you don't have to fret about missing a spot.

What's in the box?

Shark Sonic Duo KD450
1 x carpet/rug cleaning pad
1 x carpet scrub ‘n’ stain pad
2 x hard floor cleaning pads
1 x hard floor polishing pad
1 x Wood & Hard Floor Polish (828ml)
1 x Wood & Hard Floor Polish (473ml)
1 x Wood & Hard Floor Cleaner (237ml)
1 x Pre-Treater Carpet Stain & Spot Remover (296ml)
1 x Low Moisture No Rinse Carpet Cleaner (237ml)
2 x re-usable bottles with caps (for carpet and hard floor solutions)
1 x storage tray

Technical specifications:

Mains powered
Length of cord: 7.6m (24' 11")
Vacuum (h x w x d): 80.6cm x 31cm x 30.5cm (31.7" x 12.2" x 12")
Weight: 11kg

Delivered to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

3 Easy Pay instalments of £39.99, plus P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805048

Has anyone any experience of this? I've read some reviews on the Lakeland site and they are mainly good.

Not yet - but I have gone for it. No P&P and a better price than elsewhere. I looked at the Lakeland reviews. Oh it's so refreshing to see a company that actually cares about what it's customers think of what it sells... a comment after every negative review!

And I know from personal experience that this is not mere lip service. They do get in touch with you and see what else they can do (including refunds). They may not have the fabled 30 day money back guarantee, but they are exemplary in their customer service, in my view.

I've gone for it too! Read lots of reviews on it now and I'm sold!... Can't wait to try it out, I've got 4 dogs and its a constant battle. Plus the free p and p is definately a bonus.

I've got tile, wood floor, wool rugs and sisal flooring. I don't know how it will cope with the sisal, but nothing else has ever worked.

It's good to see that Lakeland do all the replacement packs for this item, so you don't have to rely on QVC, so if it turns out to be as good as the positive reviewers have found it, it will be very convenient.

I'm sitting on my hands now but was rather tempted by the stick vacuum thing... the difficulty is being 100% sure you find reviews and price comparison for the same model. Good old QVC don't actually give you the model number so you can make a proper comparison.

After my Shark experience with the Liftaway I`ll pass..... I never rated it and hadn`t used it for a while or used it very much I got it out last week and its as dead as a door nail ...Why couldn`t it have died before the warranty ran out!! Is there any steam cleaner that actually does what we are shown on the TV demo`s? I have energy/strength problems thats why I bought it.

After my Shark experience with the Liftaway I`ll pass..... I never rated it and hadn`t used it for a while or used it very much I got it out last week and its as dead as a door nail ...Why couldn`t it have died before the warranty ran out!! Is there any steam cleaner that actually does what we are shown on the TV demo`s? I have energy/strength problems thats why I bought it.

I went for this precisely because it isn't a steam cleaner. Too many problems reported with steam cleaners of all makes.

Latest posts

Back