Seething!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this really any way to manage a website and conduct a business? I don't even bother looking these days as NONE of the functions that I used daily on the old site are working now - it's utter crap!

Checking back in an hour means you might just catch it falling out of someone's basket if they've forgotten or not chosen to check out. It's not a problem with the website as such more a quirk of the system you might benefit from.

now it's not very often there is something on qvc that i HAVE to have, bearing in mind 99% of what they sell is vastly overpriced junk but a very close american friend has had a hankering for an 'english' charm bracelet. lo and behold, adrian buckley brought the perfect bracelet this afternoon. i put it in my basket on preview to secure it, the vet's nurse came to the door to deliver the medication that the dozy vet's receptionist forgot to order last week, came back to finish payment and what do i find when i click continue?

"YOUR BASKET IS EMPTY"

'available on waitlist'

even worse, i had already told the friend i'd got her bracelet.

so now i have a choice - wait 3 MONTHS to POSSIBLY get one someone has WORN for 3 months or........... nothing. of course, even someone else's cast off is way too late for xmas.

rang customer service to ask 'why does it clearly say this will be removerd from your basket after ONE HOUR' to be put on hold for 10 minutes while she spoke to website team to be told "that shouldn't happen"
sorry qvc, that doesn't cut it. your spies read this forum and you need to be told yet again, your website sucks, your customer service sucks, 99% of your product sucks, your p&p sucks and basically YOU SUCK.

You have all my sympathy ,Janie:mysmilie_853:
I ordered 3 Lola Rose necklaces from QVC prior to my holidays, as presents for relatives , I received 2 in time, but the third one which was of a different colour came while I was on holidays. It also looked very much like a returned item, I rang CS. The gentleman was very understanding, he apologised and said he will send me a return label. I returned it, not even wearing it once. I am still angry that they still charged me P&P :mysmilie_455:

i got one!!!!

totally bizarre - i'd kept refreshing or putting in the number again but for some reason i clicked the back button - only once - and it came up as available. grabbed it quick and it went through! not that i'm convinced it's going to arrive.......will feel happier when the confirmatory email arrives - something else that is instant with everyone else and takes the duration with qvc. the supervisor wman said there were 4 'in process' when i asked what that meant she said ordered but not despatched yet. huh?? would be more like 400 wouldn't it?

anyway me's got one :0 and more importantly, my friend's got one. yabbadabbadoo!!

I don't know if its particularly the buckley one you're after...(or really what you're after as I couldn't be bothered to check on qvc :mysmilie_493: ) but there are lots of "london" type charm bracelets on ebay like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNION-JAC..._WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item4168e6b208

If you do a search yes you'll get all the usual links of london bracelets but there are others.I don't know if you're after silver though...I guessed not as you metioned buckley...

Aw janie! You're having a rotten day, I am sorry.

I complained that Q's forum was acting up for me yesterday & the day before. This is the one time of the year that I splurge out on makeup & jewellery for my Rugrats knowing that I can return anything that does not hit the spot for them.
I think that won't be the case this year.

Edit: Yay! You got one I see

thank you all so much for all the very helpful suggestions and hand patting.

you guys are THE BEST!!:rock:

Janie, if you don't get it I just looked on Buckley's own website and there are a few charm bracelets on there, not sure if it may be one of those or similar?

Checking back in an hour means you might just catch it falling out of someone's basket if they've forgotten or not chosen to check out. It's not a problem with the website as such more a quirk of the system you might benefit from.

Sorry - wasn't having a go at you Tinks! - simply venting my spleen at how enormously irritating I also find the website now.

i got one!!!!

totally bizarre - i'd kept refreshing or putting in the number again but for some reason i clicked the back button - only once - and it came up as available. grabbed it quick and it went through! not that i'm convinced it's going to arrive.......will feel happier when the confirmatory email arrives - something else that is instant with everyone else and takes the duration with qvc. the supervisor wman said there were 4 'in process' when i asked what that meant she said ordered but not despatched yet. huh?? would be more like 400 wouldn't it?

anyway me's got one :0 and more importantly, my friend's got one. yabbadabbadoo!!
I am pleased for you, janie:happy: that bracelet looks like it is very good value for the money.

I do hope you get it! I've been in this situation before and the parcel never arrived. When I phoned CS they said the order had never been placed. It went belly up as usual! However, we shall stay optimistic. Make sure you bump this thread when it arrives :)

glad you got it in the end, reading this thread has been a roller-coaster ride! let us know if your friend likes it.

ok, the bracelet arrived today. i could see as soon as i opened the box it was too small. took it out and just managed to do it up on my wrist. measured it 6.5 inches. what is it advertised as? 7.5 inches. what was that we were saying about the qvc ruler??

so after all that, this is useless. i would struggle to get this on and my friend is a much larger frame than me. yes i suppose they will send me a label - WHILE THEY KEEP MY MONEY - but I still have to go to the post office and queue to sort out yet another one of THEIR blunders.

QVC - CAN YOU NOT GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF PUTTING THE WRONG MEASUREMENT ON THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE BEYOND PATHETIC.

ok, the bracelet arrived today. i could see as soon as i opened the box it was too small. took it out and just managed to do it up on my wrist. measured it 6.5 inches. what is it advertised as? 7.5 inches. what was that we were saying about the qvc ruler??

so after all that, this is useless. i would struggle to get this on and my friend is a much larger frame than me. yes i suppose they will send me a label - WHILE THEY KEEP MY MONEY - but I still have to go to the post office and queue to sort out yet another one of THEIR blunders.

QVC - CAN YOU NOT GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF PUTTING THE WRONG MEASUREMENT ON THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE BEYOND PATHETIC.
Ah janie, thats awful, after all the trouble you went to to get it. Have you thought about looking at his website, he has a more varied
selection of jewellery, and i would also e mail him about the size. Seems a very reasonable man, and it must have sold out, so a lot more
people will be having the same trouble as you. Not meant to be , me thinks :(

Latest posts

Back