Secret Santa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Logfire, can you make it the GOBI DESERT, my Brother lives in New Zealand and I would not like to inflict anyone from QVC on him........:11:

I'd like to buy Alison Keenan some Diazepam so she will slow...down...when...she...speaks...
don't mind her at all, but just wish she'd slow down

I'd also like to make a hamper of Beauty Gifts for Alison Young, comprising a 99p tub of Vaseline, Asda Smart Price Shampoo and Conditioner, Sainsburys Basics Bubble Bath and Tesco Value Soap, plus a selection of make up from the cheap stall on Wigan Market (the one that sells lipstick and nail varnish with Arabic Writing on the bottles).

Two week stay at boot camp for Claire Sutton - knock some of that sugar coating off...

Logfire, can you make it the GOBI DESERT, my Brother lives in New Zealand and I would not like to inflict anyone from QVC on him........:11:

It's a deal ! Is that far enough away though ? Don't want him walking home .
Does your brother take visitors ? I plan to go to NZ one day . Wonderful scenery .

For Glen Campbell - a session with Trinny and Susannah on What Not To Wear!

I'd like to buy Alison Keenan some Diazepam so she will slow...down...when...she...speaks...
don't mind her at all, but just wish she'd slow down

I'd also like to make a hamper of Beauty Gifts for Alison Young, comprising a 99p tub of Vaseline, Asda Smart Price Shampoo and Conditioner, Sainsburys Basics Bubble Bath and Tesco Value Soap, plus a selection of make up from the cheap stall on Wigan Market (the one that sells lipstick and nail varnish with Arabic Writing on the bottles).

my sides are raw with laughter.lipsticks with arabic writing on oh i can just picture it now the nail polish would streak like....boffy

Latest posts

Back