Seconds or returns?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Mum recently purchased a Bob Mackie "wearable art" fleecy thing, which is actually quite nice. However, on the inside of one of the sleeve cuffs is a big sticker of a large red arrow pointing to a black stain in the material. Would that have been put there at the point of manufacture during quality control, or would QVC have done that if the item was returned because of that mark?

Is your Mum going to return it? I'd give Customer Services a call, they're usually quite helpful but never admit to any quality control faults as far as I'm aware. She will probably get a full refund plus postage or a replacement. They're have been problems with used items being sent out (which QVC don't admit to either) but I've not heard of seconds being sold before.

It could well have been put on during manufacture; with the expectation of being spot cleaned before final examination and just got lost in the system

Sounds like the kind of thing going on in the textile industry when I was a technical manger

But I'd contact QVC, their customer services have always been good to me

it sounds like the recent tsv? if so I'm lead to believe that was new stock? I would contact qvc and just hope theres one in stock for them to send you another

A second I would think - I don't think the returned items in the QVC outlet shop have their faults pointed out at all, so therefore don't think QVC themselves assess the items.

Latest posts

Back