scruffy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

les fritos

Registered Shopper
What on earth does Anthony look like tonight, not shaved hair a mess and as for his outfit better look in the mirrior before you go to air next time young man!:mysmilie_701:

Last edited:
I've just turned over to have a look and they've dimmed the studio lights so they can demo those solar garden lights!

Am trying to watch on my netbook but the quality is bad :-( However, from what I can see I think he looks good! Is usually a bit too 'polished' looking for my tastes, this is more like it :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_697:

He looks fine to me, his outfit is a bit more informal than normal but for a gardening show that's reasonable enough. As for not shaving maybe he's going for the Adrian Chiles look.

I have to say I did think Anthony looked scruffy. The unshaven look is definelty not for him. I am not a fan of Anthony anyway as I think he can be very boring. He may be in his comfort zone on electronics but as for presenting fashion pieces, no thank you.

Noticed today that Julian is always 'dressed down', and that James Dyson (not the JD I hasten to add!) was extremely scruffy and looked like Kevin the teenager (or whatever the modern day equivalent is!) with his jeans round his ar$se and his shirt hanging out. This, coupled with zilch personality - whoever made the decision to let him on?!!! :mysmilie_81:

Yeah that dyson bloke was dreadful- i was quite interested in that machine but had to switch off yet again, went to john lewis in town today selling the same for £199 - ok no easy pay but a bargain at least 50 quid cheaper than qvc and no p and p charges of another 7 quid and the man who served me was polite knowledgable and wearing a nice clean suit and no waiting 7 days or more for it tot turn up just put it in the car and home vacuming away lovely thanks john lewis! never knowingly undersold!:mysmilie_687:

Maybe these guys are trying to make up for having boring personalities by adopting a scruffy - what they think is 'sexy' - look? Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back