SBC TSV 21/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 3 Piece Skincare Collection TSV 21/05/20 (this is just a feeling ive got)

Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate 300ml
Glycolic Resurfacing Serum 300ml
Salicylic Body Wash 500ml

Attachments

• SBC TSV 1.jpg
    SBC TSV 1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 259
  • SBC TSV 2.jpg
    SBC TSV 2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 275
  • SBC TSV 3.jpg
    SBC TSV 3.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 236
SBC 3 Piece Skincare Acids Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece collection from the SBC experts features brand new formulas developed with targeted acid extracts, including hydrating Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate, cleansing Salicylic Body Wash and exfoliating Glycolic Resurfacing Serum. Discover your new beauty heroes to help treat, refine and enhance the look of your skin with the help of this fantastic SBC edit.

Hydrate with hyaluronic - formulated with 20% hyaluronic acid and fruit-derived alpha-hydroxy-acids, the Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate can be applied to both your face and body and has been formulated to tackle dehydration lines and dullness, while promoting the look of smooth, moisturised skin.

Smooth with salicylic - enjoy a deep and revitalising body cleanse with the Salicylic Body Wash. Enriched with fruit-derived AHAs and refining salicylic acid, it works to break down dead skin cell build-up and pore congestion, while promoting the look of clearer and smoother skin with a gorgeous texture.

Glow with glycolic - you might have heard of glycolic acid used in skincare, but did you know you can enjoy the benefits in your bodycare too? The lightweight and refreshing Glycolic Resurfacing Serum is enriched with fruit-derived AHAs, glycolic acid and squalane, and has been developed to tackle the look of dullness, while working to smooth and deeply moisturise.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive one more delivery in 90 days, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Salicylic Body Wash (500ml) - this gentle yet effective body cleanser is enriched with salicylic acid to help slough away dead skin and reveal a smoother look
  • 1 x NEW Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate (300ml) - a refreshing 20% hyaluronic acid-infused gel formula to help hydrate and quench your complexion
  • 1 x NEW Glycolic Resurfacing Serum (300ml) - a smoothing body serum infused with 5% glycolic acid
How to use:
Salicylic Body Wash:
  • Apply to wet skin in the shower, work into a lather and rinse
Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate:
  • Can be used on your complexion as a hydrating serum, or applied to your body as a refreshing moisturising treatment
Glycolic Resurfacing Serum:
  • Smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes
  • Follow with your favourite body treatment or moisturiser

Delivery to UK mainland only

id guess about £18.50 based on others but Q do have it but its not live
As usual you are correct, just contacted them direct & will be £18.50 from SBC, will do ml for ml.

Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate 300ml £21.50 QVC cost £13.61
Glycolic Resurfacing Serum 300ml £21.50 QVC cost £13.61
Salicylic Body Wash 500ml £18.50 direct cost £11.71

Worth £61.50 cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Can't find ingredients....Oh no! Not on sbc site. Need to look to see if any good.....
Just had online chat with a lovely support agent at SBC, she said they are Vegan & gave me the ingredients:

The Salicylic Body Wash - Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate - Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Glycolic Resurfacing Serum - INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Gluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Just had online chat with a lovely support agent at SBC, she said they are Vegan & gave me the ingredients:

The Salicylic Body Wash - Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate - Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Glycolic Resurfacing Serum - INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Gluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

You are fabulous. I'm considering this. Just not sure if superdrug may have something cheaper hmmmm

Anyone order this?

Thinking of. Watch it be oos now!

You are fabulous. I'm considering this. Just not sure if superdrug may have something cheaper hmmmm
Wonder if I've time to research cheaper alternatives? Will this sell out?

I dithered but I didn't bother in the end as in reality I've got enough in the stash to sink a battleship so I really need to start using what I've got before I start spending more money.

I dithered but I didn't bother in the end as in reality I've got enough in the stash to sink a battleship so I really need to start using what I've got before I start spending more money.

yes MrM it is very easy to click and try something new and end up with the eqivilant of Boots in the cupboard.I cannot say I have moved totally away from that but have tried to adopt a much more ‘considered purchase’ mode.However in these times if you have the cash to spend without worry then go for it.We are finding various methods to ‘keep our heads above water’ and that can be in so many ways as long as it helps!

Latest posts

Back