SBC TSV 20th Jan 200486

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The guest presenter keeps stressing how "it's collagen marine cream without the fancy packaging or high end name".
Now, she wouldn't be trying to say it's very similar to the Elemis one by any chance would she? :cheeky:

The guest presenter keeps stressing how "it's collagen marine cream without the fancy packaging or high end name".
Now, she wouldn't be trying to say it's very similar to the Elemis one by any chance would she? :cheeky:

That's interesting, thank you.

Well I know the SBC colleagen serum contains marine collegen i.e. that from fish , cod in the north atlantic to be precise (I asked them about it ages ago) so i guess she means the colleagen cream contains the same marine collagen

Elemis pro-collagen marine cream contains that ahem, intelligent seaweed I'm sure so two entirely different ingredients one aniaml derived and one not.

Mmm interesting point - if that's the intention then its quite misleading.

eeekkk...fish cream doesn't have quite the same ring as marine cream........

I've just started using the SBC Collagen Gel Facial and Body Moisturiser from the Jan TSV. I notice that the main ingredients are alcohol and acqua - how is that going to moisturise my skin?

BTW the face cream pot was half empty. I couldn't be bothered to take it all out and measure in 50ml of water to see whether it should have been full. Some people made the same observation in their reviews.

I notice that the main ingredients are alcohol and acqua - how is that going to moisturise my skin?

It doesn't!

I notice that the main ingredients are alcohol and acqua - how is that going to moisturise my skin?

It doesn't!

Not that I know much about different ingredients in skin care, but surely alcohol dries the skin and aqua is just the Latin word for water. Just who do they think they are trying to kid? It makes me sooo angry:angry:

Latest posts

Back