Sbc - face products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me if the face products from SBC - the cleanser and serum - have alcohol in like the body gels?
Has anyone used the face products - and what are your verdicts?

Thanks in advance - off to work and can read only there! :)

I must admit as much as i'm a natural skincare fan i am very tempted to get the TSV for the 30ml serum alone. It has had great reviews and I really would like something that i could use around my eyes, lips and forehead lines as a booster - nothing i use really seems to work and this is so reasonably priced if i like it to repurchase that i def thiks its worth a go. I was going to get the try me set but the TSV is sooo much better value.

I don't know about the serum but i'm pretty sure most of the SBC range contains alcohol but i'm not adverse to that, it dpeends on the type of alcohol. Dr Hauschka for example use a lot of plant alcohol in their range. i actually like the slightly astringent quality of it as i can get spots is i'm overly moisturised.

Right I've convinced myself - off to get the TSV :)

I won't be keeping the other items e.g. arnica etc they'll probably be going onto ebay :)

Does anyone know where the collagen comes from? It is vegetable or animal? Their site say the do not endorse any animal testing etc but was curious. If it's vegetable, I could go for this, but if it's not then I won't. Just don't want to order it then have to return it. Maybe I should try QVC ... do you think they'd know?

Does anyone know where the collagen comes from? It is vegetable or animal? Their site say the do not endorse any animal testing etc but was curious. If it's vegetable, I could go for this, but if it's not then I won't. Just don't want to order it then have to return it. Maybe I should try QVC ... do you think they'd know?

The link posted for the serum alone shows it as 10% marine collagen

Get smoother, softer skin with the Intensive Collagen Hydra-gel serum from SBC (30ml). With its non-greasy, water-based consistency it's easily absorbed and will complement your daily skincare routine perfectly. It boasts 10% Marine Collagen and will help to smoothe your skin and temporarily minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

what is marine collagen - is it from fish?

The link posted for the serum alone shows it as 10% marine collagen

Get smoother, softer skin with the Intensive Collagen Hydra-gel serum from SBC (30ml). With its non-greasy, water-based consistency it's easily absorbed and will complement your daily skincare routine perfectly. It boasts 10% Marine Collagen and will help to smoothe your skin and temporarily minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Oh no what the blazes is marine collagen - is it from animals/fish????

Heard of it in other brands like elemis where its from marine algae I think....

nothing i use really seems to work and this is so reasonably priced if i like it to repurchase that i def thiks its worth a go.

Hi Tia have you tried the Clientele eye cream I've seem great improvements with this in the lines and the texture of the skin :cool: I've been dabbing it on the one 11 line I have and it seems to have helped that to!:cool:

I have to agree here, the Clientele firming eye cream is fab!! It hydrates and firms and is not greasy at all

Which one is this? I had a look a while ago after some really positive comments here and I think there are a couple of different ones for sale on QVC... Thanks!

The one I have is the Estrolift :cool: The firming one may be my next purchase for day time tho, I'm loving this range so far!

The one I have is the Estrolift :cool: The firming one may be my next purchase for day time tho, I'm loving this range so far!

I agree AJL-C, I have only tried the invisipore serum by Clientele but really really like it. I am using Decleor's expression de l'age eye cream at the moment, but I will definitely try Clientele when I run out...

Latest posts

Back