SBC and ABC Warning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They dried my skin, too. I couldn't believe that showering a few times with it could have made such an impact! It took me weeks to repair the damage!!

I was so disappointed to find that their foot cream contained paraffin that I gave the brand up completely. I stupidly thought I was paying a premium for their *natural* ingredients when I should have just stuck to my Vaseline! Not that I'm adverse to good old Vaseline, I'm actually a huge fan, but in my early QVC days, AY made such a fuss about how good for the skin L'Occitane was that I got sucked in.

Oh right! yea it does sometimes make your skin feel uncomfortable. i love the smells in the shower and have alot to use but i have recently bought the liz earle tsv with a large shower gel in so will be trying this to see if this makes a difference.

i tried the liz earlw body wash a few years ago, it made my skin itch like billiyo and so dry

i tried the liz earlw body wash a few years ago, it made my skin itch like billiyo and so dry

Me, too (again). I have no luck with mainstream *natural* products at all. The only one that's suited me so far is Patently Obvious. This left me skin really moisturised - enough that I didn't need to apply lotion/cream/butter immediately afterwards. It's been a godsend in this hot weather as I don't like stifling my skin with something heavy after a cool shower. I come out cool and refreshed and like to stay that way of it's hot so I'll be stocking up on this if our promised hot summer actually comes about!

Latest posts

Back