SBC and ABC Warning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
I am a huge fan of this range but did you know that a major ingredient is alcohol? water then alcohol!

also ABC which my sister and dad use contains water then sodium laurel solphate! bet that solves the mystery of why qvc dont sell it much and also why it dries out your skin!

i feel like that is abit of a let down.

;207420 said:
I'm surprised Alison (I think I know everything) Young encourages people to buy it then!! she's always going on about how alcohol is bad in skincare.

oh yes!! exactly my thoughts, sja307!
it is because she is the QVC's independent resident beauty expert!!! lol :18:

I'm surprised Alison (I think I know everything) Young encourages people to buy it then!! she's always going on about how alcohol is bad in skincare.

HAHA! i agree, im sure she knows she says she always reads the ingredients lists on the back before looking at the front.

i suppose she doesnt mind? i dont know. maybe it is plant alcohol?

I got taken in with the hype a couple of years ago and how good it was and bought some of the collagen stuff which they said can be used all over face and body and it was the worst thing I have ever put on my face and body I had to get in the shower and wash it off as it just started stinging more and more the longer I had it on so its def something in the SBC that my skin does not like and also it did nothing to moisturize my skin only made it feel tight, dry and stinging till I washed all off in the shower

Can you grow this plant at home, in a tub on your patio? D'you think Richard Jackson could put it in his hours? I for one would be very interested in that, particularly a G&T plant :32:

Oh, cut out the middleman, Whatsinaname, and just mix the Arnica gel with your tonic when the booze runs out at your next party! :D:D:D:D

Last time i looked grapes were plants?? Does not make my wine any less alcoholic and i an certainly not inclined to waste it by spreading it all over my face and body!!!

Latest posts

Back