Sarah Jagger.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I realise she is the UK brand ambassador, but she does seem to have memorised a script. She has got Laura's spiel off pat. "made in Italy, by true artisans", really grates on me.

Ha ha! Thought l was the only one who got annoyed by it! I am also fed up of make up artists ' making up ' models who are already caked in make up!

She's a brilliant make up artist is Sarah Jagger, but I find Laura herself more fun and entertaining to watch.

Ha ha! Thought l was the only one who got annoyed by it! I am also fed up of make up artists ' making up ' models who are already caked in make up!

Totally agree , If shes such a great make up artist then the models should come on bare faced

Funnily enough, she doesn't mention Laura Geller products at all in her top make up recommendations:-

http://www.sarahjagger.co.uk/im-red-carpet-ready/

Anyone would think she's doing the Q shows for the money!!!

Wash your mouth out, how could you think she never used LG:mysmilie_17:

I heard once from someone who was intending to sell a particular product on QVC(the Beauty Blender), and the guest presenter is very well paid. So if you move up to brand ambassador must be worth more.

So Laura's flight then staying in a hotel for the day or two. It might be cheaper especially if she is busy in the US or perhaps meeting the artisans in Italy.

A past show with her and Chuntley was so dull it was like watching paint dry. Constantly dabbing that empty brush over an already heavily made-up face - Argh! Stop it! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated.

A past show with her and Chuntley was so dull it was like watching paint dry. Constantly dabbing that empty brush over an already heavily made-up face - Argh! Stop it! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated.

They must think we are idiots not to realise what they are doing. I have no respect for make up artists that do this! It wouldn't be so bad if they had half of the face made up and they showed us how they did it on the other side! Sarah Jagger just keeps going over the same bit till it looks horribly chalky and powdery.

Some of SJ's demos last night for the Bare Minerals TSV were a bit like this too. Wafting the brush near but not touching Debbie, the model's face. What's the point of that!

But Laura is the same dabbing the brush around but the model is already made up. On QVC US community board they complain about this as well with all the brands.

What I really would like to see for beauty shows, if as well as the chosen model they had a normal woman have the make up applied. You know the ones with real dark circles, and roseaca or acne scars and see how well the concealers and foundations really work at giving the flawless look.

Yep, totally agree with everything on this thread! I get more annoyed when balance and brighten isn't applied on the models from scratch as it's always being touted as 'it takes literally 30 seconds to apply'. If that's the case...blimmin' demonstrate it!

Hate the way Sarah is always being so delicate with the b&b brush too, just very very lightly dabs it on random parts of the (already made up) face. Grrrrrrrrr :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back