Sarah Fergie Duchess of York coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
Just saw an article on Daily Mail website (don't know how to put link in) saying that Ferige will be on QVC selling English Heritage goods marked with an "S" for Sarah. She is doing it to get out of debt according to the article which I must admit I did not read in detail, as wanted to dash off and start this thread. What on earth to you imagine she will be hawking and who will be presenting with her?!!!!!

I like Fergie, always have, got a bit of spirit & a mind of her own..........but she can be a right tacky mare at times! Still, if times is hard, times is hard.........! Go Sarah! :mysmilie_17:

Common as muck despite the title....they should put her on with DF.

I really don't care who she's on with as I won't be watching the old tart anyway.

Now I like Tamara Beckwith and can watch her quite easily, she's not up her own arse like Fergie who couldn't wait to divorce but still uses the title mecilessly to promote herself and her moneymaking schemes. Imo she should stay in America where her brash and pushy personna is more suited.

She needs to learn to live within her means, which I'm sure are a lot more than most peoples. Don't know who would be interested in purchasing trinkets with her monogram on - certainly not me! :mysmilie_696:

With all the title-using and money-grabbing, she is allegedly on the brink of bankrupcy for the 1000th time. How does she do it?

She needs to learn to live within her means, which I'm sure are a lot more than most peoples. Don't know who would be interested in purchasing trinkets with her monogram on - certainly not me! :mysmilie_696:

The Royal Family for posterity??? :mysmilie_11:

Now I like Tamara Beckwith and can watch her quite easily, she's not up her own arse like Fergie who couldn't wait to divorce but still uses the title mecilessly to promote herself and her moneymaking schemes. Imo she should stay in America where her brash and pushy personna is more suited.

My sentiments exactly. We funded her lifestyle for long enough when she was HRH, i don't intend to do it again:mysmilie_11:

That's how I feel, she does not seemed to have learnt to live within her (considerable) means. There will be so many people in this cold weather worrying about having the heating on, worrying about redundancy, worrying about the cost of jsut getting by in general and she has had so many advantages and privilleges, Can't even imagine her fronting products with any useful function at all, anyone for a range of Fergie cookware or bedding, monogrammed of course.

A Royal bonanza or flop?!

That's how I feel, she does not seemed to have learnt to live within her (considerable) means. There will be so many people in this cold weather worrying about having the heating on, worrying about redundancy, worrying about the cost of jsut getting by in general and she has had so many advantages and privilleges, Can't even imagine her fronting products with any useful function at all, anyone for a range of Fergie cookware or bedding, monogrammed of course.

How true ssequin. I bet she did ok peddling her wares in the US as they
just love anything to do with British royalty. They do sadly seem to have
really tacky taste to. That is of course a very general observation (as I offend my US relatives).:mysmilie_17:
Sarah obviously thought she would chance her arm back over the pond.
I will be surprised if people are "jumping to the phones"!!

Latest posts

Back