sarah chapman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Very attracted to these products. Think it must be because she is so good looking and natural. Also there are some try me which are almost affordable.

I adore Sarahs range especially the Daily Defence and Age Repair Serum which is great value in the duo set. The only thing I can't get on with of hers is the Cleanser funnily enough although I know loads of people love it. Oh and I didn't much care for the facial massage contraption either ... that just hurt!
I like her calm almost understated way of presenting too.

Very attracted to these products. Think it must be because she is so good looking and natural. Also there are some try me which are almost affordable.

Like you, I was VERY attracted to her products.... before I read her ingredients !
There are natural ingredients along with bad chemicals.
She has put one or more silicones :down: in all of her products, even the cleanser !

Here's the list of ingredients (that I copied 3 years ago) for Sarah Chapman's Skinesis Dynamic Defence :
Aqua, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicilate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Benzophenone-3, Dimethicone, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-20 Alkyl Glucosides, Cetyl alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Mangifera Indica Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Nylon-12, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Polysaccharides, Phyllnthus Emblica Extract, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cedrus Deodora Oil, Iris Florentina Extract, Rosa Canina Extract, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Disodium EDTA Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Hyacinthus Orientalis Extract, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Wax, Santalum Album Oil, Diethylhexyl Syringlidene Malonate, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Rosa Damascena Oil.

Here is also a good read on the internet :
http://www.truthinaging.com/sun-protection/sarah-chapman-skinesis-dynamic-defence-spf-15

:flower::flower::flower:

Thanks for the post. This makes me think twice about keeping the oto set I ordered this evening. :sad:

Latest posts

Back