Sara Griffiths?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It must help if your an actress when extolling the virtues of some bit of tat on QVC - unfortunately Sara is no Meryl Streep which is why she comes across as being so fake. :31:

oh my well I never I have been out tonight and missed casualty bet it was a right laugh!
soory if I cant spell have had a few too many ! hehe

she's never gonna win a bafta thats for sure,just watched a bit of tonights episode to see if I missed anything....and I didnt!!

SG, never give up your day Job, QVC needs you..............

Terrible acting, old cliche comes to mind "HAM"......:11:

Yes I caught this half way through. Couldn't decide if she was just a bad actress or simply seemed odd seeing her in this way after QVC and so non QVC viewers would see differently.

I know that Sara likes to name -drop from time to time eg my wonderful actress friend Faith Brooke etc etc...........but she just did a lengthy ad for her wedding dress designer mate in Kew. and gave out the website. She was showing us an Epiphany platinum clad ring at the time. How does she get away with that?

Grrrr she is currently gloating that she is off to Venice this week following her return from India. Why don't we all buy something in her hour and help fund another jolly.

No I will save my cash and fund my own ty :D

It must surely tick off the bosses at QVC that she is obviously going to be on the first regular acting part out of there?!
Dunno if working on QVC will help on her CV though...you can almost hear them thinking "Well, she's the 'wife of the killer Doctor type, but everyone will be sitting at home thinking 'she's the one off QVC'"

anj

Latest posts

Back