Sara Griffiths - pass me the sunglasses please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_466: Sara G is currently presenting the Skechers TSV final hour of the day in an eyeball-bleeding dayglo lime green top. It's luminous, voluminous, doesn't do her any favours and clashes really badly with the entire studio set. And her hair still looks like it needs a night in a vat of hair conditioner (assuming it's not one of those hair pieces).

I love lime green, but there are shades of it which are only suitable for small children or the decor of a fast-food restaurant.

TV is naturally muted...

(mum says)

Oh dear, I must be getting old as I liked it! It reminds me of a blouse I had in the sixties - with matching fluorescent socks! I was the bees knees! The days of cheap and cheerful clothes.

I'm a bright colour person too...the nearer to spherical I get the more like a citrus fruit I become! :mysmilie_500::mysmilie_546::Adore:

I adore brights too, but the furthest I can go is a bright pink or bright yellow t shirt or tunic. I love red but feel too conspicuous wearing it. Blues and Grey's are my favourites, cornflower blue or periwinkle my most favourite.

I dont think its the colour - its the fact that it just didnt suit her.

She looks great in autumnal colours. Browns, golds, russets, creams.
Putting her in anything that bright and harsh is dreadful.

I wish all the presenters would get colour analysed, and then be able to pick the appropriate shades. It would make for much more pleasant/restful/enjoyable watching.

That colour on the right person would have looked lovely.

I dont think its the colour - its the fact that it just didnt suit her.

She looks great in autumnal colours. Browns, golds, russets, creams.
Putting her in anything that bright and harsh is dreadful.

I wish all the presenters would get colour analysed, and then be able to pick the appropriate shades. It would make for much more pleasant/restful/enjoyable watching.

That colour on the right person would have looked lovely.

Exactly my thoughts!

Plus - that sort of bright is better for morning than evening - seeing that as you're chilling out towards bedtime.... no!!

Lesley Ebbetts said yesterday that she styled Sara G for the Joan Collins hour, so maybe she's the culprit.Sure I've seen Julia wearing this bright lime green top as well.I do like bright I must admit but not baggy.

Lesley Ebbetts said yesterday that she styled Sara G for the Joan Collins hour, so maybe she's the culprit.Sure I've seen Julia wearing this bright lime green top as well.I do like bright I must admit but not baggy.

I sincerely doubt that... plus, I have visions of Joanie refusing point-blank to go on air with Sara Griffiths in that colour, and possibly also telling her exactly what a fright she looked.

Also, Sara is on the slender side, so like Ali K and Jill Franks, baggy is not a good look for her.

Heh! Why do they need stylists, when they've got US!! :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back