Sara Griffiths Is Staying!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yes Claudia. i got of to a shaky start with her but really grew to like her in the end!

There was a Scottish man years ago - can't remember this name but i would watch TV all day to look at him - with or without sound lol!!!

I saw Anthony last Summer when I was on my holidays. He is working on the Nieuw Amsterdam cruise ship as Cruise Director for Holland America. He was very heavily involved in their Dance competition for passengers. He seemed to be very happy in his work, he was very smooth and confident in his job. Must admit I asked him a specific question about his entertainment team and he couldn't really answer, seemed to me he didn't really know his team and as a cruise director I felt he should know his team so that disapointed me. I don't think he will be rushing back to Q as he seems popular were he is. Even hubby was impressed with him and that's saying a lot.

Oh yes Claudia. i got of to a shaky start with her but really grew to like her in the end!

There was a Scottish man years ago - can't remember this name but i would watch TV all day to look at him - with or without sound lol!!!

Gary Purden?

This has just put the tin hat on a crap week. I can't stand her and get mad when she is presenting one of the few shows I actually want to watch.

Are there not enough episodes of casualty etc for her "talents" without having to listen to her talking twaddle over guests. Grrr

I suppose to be polite I should thank autumn for the information and I normally would, except I HATE that woman's (not autumn!) CONSTANT, MONOTONOUS, RUDE INTERRUPTIONS. Second only to DF in the unpopularity stakes.

I suppose to be polite I should thank autumn for the information and I normally would, except I HATE that woman's (not autumn!) CONSTANT, MONOTONOUS, RUDE INTERRUPTIONS. Second only to DF in the unpopularity stakes.

Ive had ALOT worse said to me on this forum :mysmilie_59: Just joking haha

I like Debbie. She's one of the few who seem genuinely interested in giving the viewer useful information that allow informed choices.

I just turn the volume down on Sara. But of course that means I miss useful information...

I used to like Sara first time around. Calm, melodious voice, gave the necessary information with a bit of chit chat, no hard sell. That seems to have completely changed. It was almost as if she was on trial at Le Q and told that if she was able to shift a certain number of items, she could stay. And so began the hard sell, the talking as fast as possible, and the interruptions. Now, I can't bear to watch, and have to change channels.

I couldn't stand her first time round, thought she was the most boring drone but this time she is just as boring but rude and pushy to boot

There are so few that I can bear to listen to for more than a few seconds.

Took me a while to get to like Sara, and her presenting style, but that is the norm for me. I think she is a very watchable lady unlike, for example, Dawbags. Whenever she is on air, I have to switch over.

Latest posts

Back