sara griffins hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
sara's hair looks really lovely as (does that long string of eyestone round her neck)
this is one of her better styles she looks great.the ghd staff have obviously got their hands on her.

She did say the GHD people had done her hair and it does look really nice, although I always like her hair nowadays. She has come in for a lot of (I think unjustified) criticism around here simply because she is not a girly, frou-frou type but being feminine is not always about wearing frills and tossing your hair around!

She did say the GHD people had done her hair and it does look really nice, although I always like her hair nowadays. She has come in for a lot of (I think unjustified) criticism around here simply because she is not a girly, frou-frou type but being feminine is not always about wearing frills and tossing your hair around!

I think she looks great. You wouldn't believe that she's 40, would you? (maybe even 41, I think!).

She's always smart and chic and comes across as clever and highly educated.

agree she looks really feminine to me in her own way.....
a couple of years ago she had a bad perm and she has grown it out and now she has come into her own....

I also agree about the hair, the best it has been for many a year. Its her neck that I cannot take my eyes off, she has THE longest neck on any woman I have ever seen !

I think she looks great. You wouldn't believe that she's 40, would you? (maybe even 41, I think!).

She's always smart and chic and comes across as clever and highly educated.

I think she's not 41 until the autumn. Being 40 myself I keep note of these things!

Sara Griffiths looks so good these days. cant believe how old she is though.

Latest posts

Back