Sandy from Grease(brunette version)..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
aka Rivitalash woman is ALWAYS on QVC with her brow/eyelash stuff,every beauty show several times a week,every time I check out a beauty hour she's there....I even had to switch to Deal or no Deal today :sad:

Feel a bit mean(I am sure she's a very nice woman) but she is really irritating me with her wide eyed smiley face, her over enthusiasm and tales of extreme lashes and bushy brows.

I think we've got it now...I really do.
:rock:

Hear hear! Every time I switch on she seems to be there :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They are showing Revitalash way too often now, it is on during most beauty shows now and it is just overkill!!! And yes Natasha irritates me too!!

I thought I'd seen somewhere that a Revitalash thing is the beauty product of the month for June so we may see a lot more of her...is that even possible?
Please say I'm wrong, I don't think I can take any more sugary fluttery-eyed super-duper niceness!

She will be on a lot more if that's possible when she brings the product to make the hair on your head thicker,not sure what the name of it is.
Lynn

aka Rivitalash woman is ALWAYS on QVC with her brow/eyelash stuff,every beauty show several times a week,every time I check out a beauty hour she's there....I even had to switch to Deal or no Deal today :sad:

Feel a bit mean(I am sure she's a very nice woman) but she is really irritating me with her wide eyed smiley face, her over enthusiasm and tales of extreme lashes and bushy brows.

I think we've got it now...I really do.
:rock:

Nothing wrong with Deal! I got some VIP tickets at a charity auction and got to be a pilgrim (front row....eek!) had a guided tour snd a mini red box plus signed photo of my childhood hero Noel Edmonds! We had a lovely day..... Will be aired in October. Wore my black leather honora pearl necklace so you may spot me!

No beauty product for June is Shiseido(sp), no idea which product but facebook QVC are saying its this brand.

Look at me. I'm Sandra Dee. :tongue:

Fab! That made me laugh, unfortunately I had a mouthful of soup at the time...messy

Stayed up to see candle tsv, read the last few posts, then looked to telly at 12, sureal moment, read Summer Love on screen. Now if it had been Summer Loving, wow, wella-wella-wella! So, had watched Revitalash spiel and new product for 1st June. Methinks Vitahair. Thankfully, model, Deborah Ann (Gaetano) spoke a fair bit. She'd been using it since November, if I remember correctly. Mascara-ed; do wish they'd show them au naturel, and then N says about how much darker they are. She had mascara on, who could tell? Oy, veh! Yeah, I know, too much JudgeJudy, I'm picking up the Yiddish. What will that hair thingmy cost if 2ml R/lash is £53+? Oy! :slap head:

They are showing Revitalash way too often now, it is on during most beauty shows now and it is just overkill!!! And yes Natasha irritates me too!!

Ooops I meant Natalia not Natasha!!! :hi:

Stayed up to see candle tsv, read the last few posts, then looked to telly at 12, sureal moment, read Summer Love on screen. Now if it had been Summer Loving, wow, wella-wella-wella! So, had watched Revitalash spiel and new product for 1st June. Methinks Vitahair. Thankfully, model, Deborah Ann (Gaetano) spoke a fair bit. She'd been using it since November, if I remember correctly. Mascara-ed; do wish they'd show them au naturel, and then N says about how much darker they are. She had mascara on, who could tell? Oy, veh! Yeah, I know, too much JudgeJudy, I'm picking up the Yiddish. What will that hair thingmy cost if 2ml R/lash is £53+? Oy! :slap head:

Its OK Snarly, if its calculated on a mil for mil value they will have to put it on 24 month easypay!

Judge Judy is brill, love the way she tells them how it is...:giggle:

During that programme, N demonstrated on the model how to do a 24 hour patch test behind her ear. First time I heard them mention it. Should have done that myself the first time I tried the primer. i-t-c-h-y. Removed it 30 minutes later and took an anti-histamine. I do believe I'm going to call an end to this eyelash malarkey very soon.

Interesting. First they changed it to apply half along the lashes instead of at the roots. So now its patch test. They must be getting loads back and complaints about reactions to it.

I've stopped using it because altho I loved having huge lashes, I didn't like the side effects - its a great product if it suits you but I am back with the falsies for nights out.

Latest posts

Back