Samsung TSV 17 Jan v NC10 netbook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sheepdog

VIP Herder
So how come a big TV weighing more than 10kg+ can cost £30 in P&P yet the NC10 netbook weighing less than 2kg's costs £35 to post?

this is what makes me think that samsung do make the postage on there TSV's

In that case why charge less postage for TV which weighs 8kg more than a laptop??? If they are the ones making the postage surely they would charge a lot more than £30 for something of 10kg when they charged £35 for something weighing 2kg :rolleyes::54:

Could it be an insurance thing? That the laptops cost more to insure in transit as they are more likely to get nicked as smaller less bulky items? I remember once I was waiting for a mobile phone and the deilvery driver got mugged twice. People are less likely to steal the tv because it would take 2 to carry it away...

wow a whole £5!

TBH, i've been screwed over a few times with play, I'd be more inclined to trust QVC

Could it be an insurance thing? That the laptops cost more to insure in transit as they are more likely to get nicked as smaller less bulky items? I remember once I was waiting for a mobile phone and the deilvery driver got mugged twice. People are less likely to steal the tv because it would take 2 to carry it away...

Its pure profit , you can sent items Special Delivery under 2kg with £500 insurance for aroud £7, they were being greedy simple as that

I had one for Christmas from hubby he doesn't buy anything from QVC so didn't realise the postage, but have to say I love this netbook, not had any problems at all, I got the blue one.

Latest posts

Back