samsung series 3 laptop tsv 15/12/2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I know the RAM is 6GB, but does anyone know what size the hard drive is? Even better, the model number? I don't like the idea of offering laptops as tsvs in quick succession, as I'm sure some buyers of the Acer would have opted for the Samsung instead or, at least, liked to have had the opportunity to so do. I went for the Acer - my main laptop is an Acer from the Q, and you can't beat it - but I'm returning it, as I'm having a few problems with it. Perhaps the Samsung may be an alternative, we'll see. I do think that, when choosing a laptop, one ought not to go for the cheapest one can get; the Acer W8 laptop was obviously a lot cheaper than the Acer i5 with bluray I bought and ir is so obvious: the sound is not of the same quality and, as I listen to the Tube a lot, it is quite an important aspect of the laptop for me. Wonder if, unlike with the last Acer tsv, the Samsung - is this the first Samsung laptop on the Q? - will have a 'freebie' software/security package included in the deal?

What is wrong with your Acer laptop?

I bought a recent Acer TSV, but I hardly ever use it when I'm at home, only if I go away. It's probably only had a few hours use, so perhaps any faults haven't shown up on mine yet.

hehe you know by now i know what pretty much every TSV is and this one is no exception

its in a choice of Blue, Pink or Silver

Samsung Series 3 15.6" AMD A8 Laptop with Windows 8, 6GB RAM &
Item Number: 502787
QVC Price £461.50
Today's Special Value Price £399.96
P&P £10.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £133.32, plus P&P

Samsung Series 3 15.6" laptop with an AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor, 6GB RAM and a 750GB hard drive. Powered by the intuitive Windows 8 operating system and an outstanding AMD Radeon HD 7640G graphics processor, this powerful laptop is a fantastic all-rounder, perfect for surfing the web, watching films, video chatting or getting your home work done. Powerful, stylish, versatile and easy to use, this laptop is the perfect computer choice that the whole family will love.

Fast and powerful performance - experience a smooth computing experience whether you're surfing the web or running a number of different programs at one thanks to this laptop's incredibly powerful quad-core AMD A8 processor and huge 6GB memory.

Fantastic visuals - breathtaking visuals are only a click away thanks to this laptop's glare-resistant HD LED display and powerful AMD Radeon HD 7640G graphics processor.

Connect your laptop to your HDTV - whether you want to watch HD movies from your laptop on your HDTV or use your TV as a big-screen monitor for sharing photos and more, this Series 3 laptop features an HDMI port making it easy to connect to a HD display.

Slim design and a choice of colours - for style and portability this laptop features a slim bezel design and is available in a choice of three fantastic colours to suit your style; Lagoon Blue, Candy Pink and Titan Silver.

Watch films on the go with a built-in DVD drive and speakers
Easy internet connection with built-in Wireless-N Wi-Fi technology
Enjoy fast USB data transfer speeds with USB 3.0 ports
Stay safe online with Panda antivirus cover for a year

What's in the box?
Samsung 15.6" Series 3 laptop
Get Started guide
Quick Start guide
Warranty information
Power lead and charger
Battery

Added Value
Panda Anti Virus Software (one year of cover)

Technical specifications:
Display: anti-reflective 15.6" HD LED (1366 x 768)
Processor: AMD quad-core A8-4500M accelerated processor (1.9GHz, 4MB L2 cache)
Memory: 6GB DDR3 RAM (1600MHz)
Hard drive capacity: 750GB SATA hard drive (5,400RPM)
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7640G
Audio: HD Audio with two built-in 1.5W speakers
Optical disc drive: Super Multi Dual Layer DVD drive
Webcam: 1.3MP
Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0
Interface: island-style keyboard with numeric keypad and touchpad
Battery: six-cell (up to five hours battery life)
Dimensions: 37.25cm x 24.3cm x 3.3cm (14.7" x 9.5" x 1.3")

Input/output
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
1 x HDMI port
1 x VGA
1 x DVI
1 x memory card 3-in-1 (compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC)
1 x headphone out
1 x mic-in

Software:
Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system
Microsoft Office Starter 2010
Easy File Share
Cyberlink Media Suite
Easy Settings
Easy Software Manager
Easy Support Centre
Norton Internet Security (60-day trial)

All measurements are approximate

Direct despatch: please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery. UK mainland only, including Northern Ireland.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=502787&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

hehe you know by now i know what pretty much every TSV is and this one is no exception

its in a choice of Blue, Pink or Silver

Samsung Series 3 15.6" AMD A8 Laptop with Windows 8, 6GB RAM &
Item Number: 502787
QVC Price £461.50
Today's Special Value Price £399.96
P&P £10.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £133.32, plus P&P

Samsung Series 3 15.6" laptop with an AMD A8 quad-core accelerated processor, 6GB RAM and a 750GB hard drive. Powered by the intuitive Windows 8 operating system and an outstanding AMD Radeon HD 7640G graphics processor, this powerful laptop is a fantastic all-rounder, perfect for surfing the web, watching films, video chatting or getting your home work done. Powerful, stylish, versatile and easy to use, this laptop is the perfect computer choice that the whole family will love.

Fast and powerful performance - experience a smooth computing experience whether you're surfing the web or running a number of different programs at one thanks to this laptop's incredibly powerful quad-core AMD A8 processor and huge 6GB memory.

Fantastic visuals - breathtaking visuals are only a click away thanks to this laptop's glare-resistant HD LED display and powerful AMD Radeon HD 7640G graphics processor.

Connect your laptop to your HDTV - whether you want to watch HD movies from your laptop on your HDTV or use your TV as a big-screen monitor for sharing photos and more, this Series 3 laptop features an HDMI port making it easy to connect to a HD display.

Slim design and a choice of colours - for style and portability this laptop features a slim bezel design and is available in a choice of three fantastic colours to suit your style; Lagoon Blue, Candy Pink and Titan Silver.

Watch films on the go with a built-in DVD drive and speakers
Easy internet connection with built-in Wireless-N Wi-Fi technology
Enjoy fast USB data transfer speeds with USB 3.0 ports
Stay safe online with Panda antivirus cover for a year

What's in the box?
Samsung 15.6" Series 3 laptop
Get Started guide
Quick Start guide
Warranty information
Power lead and charger
Battery

Added Value
Panda Anti Virus Software (one year of cover)

Technical specifications:
Display: anti-reflective 15.6" HD LED (1366 x 768)
Processor: AMD quad-core A8-4500M accelerated processor (1.9GHz, 4MB L2 cache)
Memory: 6GB DDR3 RAM (1600MHz)
Hard drive capacity: 750GB SATA hard drive (5,400RPM)
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7640G
Audio: HD Audio with two built-in 1.5W speakers
Optical disc drive: Super Multi Dual Layer DVD drive
Webcam: 1.3MP
Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0
Interface: island-style keyboard with numeric keypad and touchpad
Battery: six-cell (up to five hours battery life)
Dimensions: 37.25cm x 24.3cm x 3.3cm (14.7" x 9.5" x 1.3")

Input/output
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
1 x HDMI port
1 x VGA
1 x DVI
1 x memory card 3-in-1 (compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC)
1 x headphone out
1 x mic-in

Software:
Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system
Microsoft Office Starter 2010
Easy File Share
Cyberlink Media Suite
Easy Settings
Easy Software Manager
Easy Support Centre
Norton Internet Security (60-day trial)

All measurements are approximate

Direct despatch: please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery. UK mainland only, including Northern Ireland.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=502787&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

As usual, you can be relied upon SCW. Thanks.

It wasnt exactly a secret, I got an email yesterday offering me the chance to buy it early
TSV's are not TODAYS special values anymore

I got an email two days ago and its all over there Fb wot the Tsv is lol

I have this in my basket any techies out there who can comment on spec and value for money? Thank you.

Thanks stratobuddy I think I will go for it as it seems a very good spec and a good processor . It is a present for my daughter and son in law and of course we have the 30 day mbg which gives you peace of mind doesn't it .

Latest posts

Back