Samsung NC-10 as low as £253 + easy pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
Last edited:
Just proves to me that there was nothing 'special' about the TSV deal at all. I don't understand how other sellers can put together deals like this when QVC selling thousands and dealing direct with the manufacturer can't even come close. I would love to know what percentage of the orders placed last Saturday have been delivered.

Yes it does look a good site, its only been open about a month, but apparently its huge in other countries a bit like Amazon, and 3x easy pay makes thing easier to buy.

I've just ordered a PURE DAB radio through the site. With 3 easy pay at £26 a month and £1.99 delivery, I'm very impressed. Let's hope it actually turns up!

Let us know how you get on, there are a few things that take my fancy on there

Thanks for the link to this site, Deanos, I think! :35: Went to look and am really tempted by the Canon 980is...Quidco, VAT in credit, easy pays...Oh dear! Stop me! Stop me! :32::11::23:

Thanks for the link to this site, Deanos, I think! :35: Went to look and am really tempted by the Canon 980is...Quidco, VAT in credit, easy pays...Oh dear! Stop me! Stop me! :32::11::23:

Hours after posting this I went to the site to order the Canon 980is, only to find that all of the Canons (6 models) had been removed. :11:
Ha anyone got what they ordered and is it OK?

This looks like a site to give QVC a run for their money!! not as bigger range of goods but good prices and even better reasonable P&P.
I will be giving this a try next time I need anything.

I ordered A Sony laptop for £399 from this site and it turned up after 2 days, I'm really happy with it. I'd order from Cdiscount again. I was going to go for the Samsung netbook from QVC until i saw the P&P!!!

Has anyone who has bought something from this site had their VAT credited back yet? I don't see anything on my account.

Hi,I asked QVC about their VAT,they say they are not reducing it because of the videos,but they will recuce it on new items!!! Nice little price increase there then.

WE ordered a pink net book from them - ordered on Monday nihgt and deliverd on Wed afternoon. WE are delighted with it - many thanks to Deanos.
The vat offer has finished, but they are doing £50 cash back now (on certain things).

The VAT offer has finished, as Diane says, but it states that the VAT will be refunded on 1 January 2009 for anything purchased during their launch party prior to that date.

I bought something a few days ago, but don't have anything credited back to my account yet.

Latest posts

Back