Sale Three Easy Pay Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I have just received an email from QVC saying Donna to get you started on the QVC sales and a 3 easy pay code.:mysmilie_17:

So I must not be a christmas card customer but a sales one. :mysmilie_81:

Promotional Code for QVC Sale

I received an email from QVC giving me a promotional code for the sale for 3 easy payment on a complete order (SALE09.) It expires at the end of Christmas Day. I'm not sure if anyone can use it, but it might be worth a try.

Well I could use 3 easy payments but there is nothing in the sale that I want unfortunately so don't think I will be taking advantage of my email from QVC.

I got it too. I'm gobsmacked! I never get anything.

Don't forget to use it by the end of Christmas Day otherwise it expires. How kind!

I got one too, as did my hubby. Bit late now, could have done with this 2 weeks ago!! Is it only on sale items I wonder?

I got an email too, but no card.. Not sure if i'll use the code though, its a bit stingy only being able to use it til the end of Christmas Day :mysmilie_1766:

i just noticed it says, This Easy Pay Promotional Code is valid on one whole order, not just one item- but it appears to only be on sales items.

Last edited:
You never know LEL, you never know.:mysmilie_1853:

Sorry about the smilie but I am still not able to get the extra ones properly. They appear for a nanno second and I have to grab one before they disappear. It's a bit hit and miss I'm afraid.:mysmilie_81:

Sorry about the smilie but I am still not able to get the extra ones properly. They appear for a nanno second and I have to grab one before they disappear. It's a bit hit and miss I'm afraid.:mysmilie_81:

I quite like it. :mysmilie_1853: see i bet you wish you hadn't taught me how to do it now

Does it work for an online order or is it phone only?
As usual, I did not receive the code, but tried SALE09 online and it was refused.

Latest posts

Back