Saints preserve us !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be perfectly honest, when they were all planted up with LOTS of flowers, I thought they looked ok.

But ok for about a fiver - not nearly £30 with p&p!

To be perfectly honest, when they were all planted up with LOTS of flowers, I thought they looked ok.

But ok for about a fiver - not nearly £30 with p&p!

Quite Birdie - if you only had a tiny patio or balcony, they might be a solution if you wanted a varied selection of flowers but as you say, for a fiver, not 30 quid.......!
Borderline though, they do seem to be made of very cheap, shiny plastic.......! :mysmilie_845:

I only have a tiny back yard and am always looking for ways to use the limited space well, but would not have this tatty thing. There is an object on Amazon called a "plant theatre" and it is pale blue wood with shelves that you can either attach to a wall or just lean up against a wall. It is about £38 I think and looks really attractive.I am quite tempted, but I reckon a handy person (which I am not!) could make something far cheaper.

I think QVC must have given him his own toadstool in the garden as he seems to be living on-site now. I just happened to look up at the telly while laughing at other threads here and he's only on again! FFS! My tv hasn't been switched off quite so quickly before.

BTW, does anyone know what happened about the big competition that was supposed to be drawn in the 11pm hour last night? Against my better judgement, I kept looking in at the show because I was curious but never saw or heard anything of it. Was it just another QVC non-event?

I thought exactly the same Moth ! he must have a camp bed in the shed ! Now grab hold of the gin bottle folks, he is back again before the end of the month with yet ANOTHER TSV !!!!!!!!!! all that arm and hand waving, eeeee gods,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and anyway WHEN EXACTLY does he have time to do any gardening - he's either at QVC or having his photo taken for putting on the packaging of his own products !!!!!!!

I can't stand him either but I did enjoy the gardening with the experts show. I ordered the slug resistant Hostas which I thought were very good value compared to garden centres. I also thought the guy who was the guest presenter was great, very funny but knowledgeable.

Absolute and utter rubbish I simply cannot understand why anyone would buy this carp. Not only that but the horrendous R.J. is on and I can't stand him he looks like an evil goblin, I think it's his mouth it looks like a rip in a wellie as my OH would say.

I hate it when they take away the display table or film him outside as he always seems to be standing with his legs wide apart thrusting his groinage towards the camera. It's most disturbing.

Well, I tuned in hoping for some really pretty plants, as I ordered the rosebud geraniums and they have arrived in lovely condition and quite large.

Instead gets this carp. So, I texts QVC and told them I was disappointed at them having a TSV that Ideal World have been selling for years. Obviously they didn't show it on the telly.

But, something else that is bothering me about Mr. Jackson...... His new miraculous lawn food looks suspiciously like Lawn Magic (also on IW), and the pictures of the gardens and poorly grass are the same as shown on Lawn Magic, and... his young plant food.... well the pictures he is showing (the tub in the corner with the small plants) is the exact same picture Plant Magic show on IW.

I have a feeling Richard Jackson may have just bought some of the Magic plant and lawn food and stuck a picture of himself on the front. Or maybe he has bought some shares in the company or something like that, or has come to some agreement with the Plant Magic owners. It is weird tho. Surely IF they were different plant/lawn foods, they can't all show the same pictures.

I hate it when they take away the display table or film him outside as he always seems to be standing with his legs wide apart thrusting his groinage towards the camera. It's most disturbing.

Nothing to see here then! Move along please :tongue:

I can't believe there's another TSV this month. I think that's 13 since Christmas and it's only just spring. When you haven't got a garden it's bliddy boring. Well, even if you have got a garden I guess!

Perhaps Planet QVC has had some ecological disaster and all the good products became extinct.

Last edited:
But, something else that is bothering me about Mr. Jackson...... well the pictures he is showing (the tub in the corner with the small plants) is the exact same picture Plant Magic show on IW.
....Surely IF they were different plant/lawn foods, they can't all show the same pictures.

I sneaked into the QVC Design section last night while they were all asleep and I found this pic on one of the computers:
(it's a bit primitive, but you can see that they are up to no good! :eek:)

34q6b7d.jpg

Latest posts

Back