SAFFI a size 12 is PLUS SIZE ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to say WG that I dont envy your years ahead....life is so different now.Rows arent just rows anymore that you leave at school and its all forgotton tomorrow as we did - no they carry on on FB,twitter whatever probably with photos and the world and its wife to join in as well.I'd like to say I'm exaggerating or blame my children's inner London high school but lots of my peers have gone through the same with their children.Looks are so important these days and keeping up with it all even more so.

I'm a nursery teacher.I adore children.I'm huge on self esteem and confidence in children.Ideally I always wanted 4 children but my dh wouldn't agree so we stuck at two - and do you know,I just dont think I would have been able to go through all this 4 times!!!! I've got my eldest through high school,GCSE's,bullying,health problems,work experience,driving test and into full time work.Whilst working full time I'm just about to get my other one through it all again.no wonder I need a bit of QVC now again!!

I feel your pain I really do RD. My children are in nursery now. We have just selected our 3 choices of primary school and I took it so seriously. I bet your children will come out fine the other end. Don't expect them to realise it until towards the end if their twenties though (If I am anything to go by)
I watch Q for exactly the same reason and we always have our kipling!!