Sachi Stylish Solutions TSV 20.12.13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
I have noticed on the programme guide that there is going to be a Sachi TSV on 20th December. Last year I bought the set of six shopping bags and I have to say that they have been fantastic. I gave a couple to my Mum ( not as a Christmas present ) and she really likes them too. They are very useful to have in your handbag as more and more shops charge for a carrier bag. Hope this is going to be something good.

These look lovely, thanks so much for the info. The red spotty one was my fave from last year, think I like the green more. Last year it was around £20.00 so hopefully not too much more.

I'm worried that they may not arrive in time for Christmas day judging on past performance from Q

These look lovely, thanks so much for the info. The red spotty one was my fave from last year, think I like the green more. Last year it was around £20.00 so hopefully not too much more.

Thank you. That gives me a marker price wise.

Sachi Set of 6 Insulated Shoppers & Lunch Totes with Gift Bags

QVC Price: £23.00
Today's Special Value Price :
£18.96
P&P: £4.95

Set of six Sachi insulated shoppers and lunch totes. This set contains three large and three small reuseable and environmentally friendly lunch totes, all of which are fully insulated and perfect for keeping both hot foods hot and cold foods cold. An ideal companion to your festive food shop, these Sachi totes are a must-have addition for any handbag.

Handy stocking fillers - available in an array of pretty prints, these totes make wonderfully stylish presents. As each of these shoppers is supplied with its own individual presentation box, simply keep one back for yourself and share out the rest as gifts!

A seasonal essential - these insulated bags are a must-have accessory for the festive season. Perfect for perishables, simply pop your Christmas snacks into one of these fab zip-top totes and look forward to enjoying your food at the optimum temperature.

100% polyester
Fold down into compact clutch bags
Thermal lining
Zip top
Large tote: (l x w x d): 37cm x 40cm x 14cm (14.6" x 15.7" x 14.5”); folded: 22cm x 9cm x 5cm (8.7" x 3.5" x 2")
Small tote: (l x w x d): 24cm x 34cm x 12.5cm (9.4" x 13.4" x 4.9"); folded: 18cm x 8cm x 4.5cm (7" x 7" x 1.8")

Contains:
3 x large tote – one of each print
3 x small tote – one of each print

Options:
Assorted Dark Prints:
Black and white spots
Leopard print
Zebra print

Assorted Bright Prints:
Green polka dot
Navy polka dot
Geometric