Ruth Langsford TSV 27/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree with everything said it looks like a uniform for a building society. It would have done me for work (we have a very conservative dress code) but I wouldn’t have paid more that 20 quid for it (and that begrudgingly) . It looks particularly stupid with jeans.

Looking at her coloured cotton jeans for 50 squid plus post.

Have you ever been to a very amateur local fashion show where they haven’t wanted to alter the leg lenght so someone pins or lightly tacks them up but doesn’t iron them so they don’t leave a mark. All very well but it ends up a bulky unfinished mess at the hem.

That‘s what Ruthless jeans look like and it doesn’t matter if it’s regular or petite or which model/presenter is wearing them.

IMO £30 overpriced and you would still have to sort the legs out!

I didn't think it looked too bad on Jackie Kabler...From a distance when she was wearing it in the blue, it looked like it was covered in white polka dots, but as soon as the camera got up close you could see the godawful building society/bus seat geo. She's tall and slim and it kind of nipped in at the waist and flared out and I thought it actually quite suited her. When shown on the larger busted model it didn't look anywhere near as good, and partly because it's not the sort of thing you'd see a youngster wearing (unless they had a job at the Halifax!) As for putting it on a short and dumpy person - NO - It accentuates every lump and bump, and makes them look even shorter. Mind you A couple of weeks ago they were showing a peach coloured long sleeved tunic top with an asymetic hem...It did absolutely nothing for the slim and tall model, but it looked pretty good on Flinty!

Do the 'Big Stars' have some contractual obligation on QVC's part to provide them with a particular presenter whenever possible? Langsford always seems to be on with that ex-GMTV woman, and Wilson (I'll get you to appear one day, Butler), usually gets Palace fan Roberts. I can imagine the two of them picking from a row of second choice options with Langsford saying: "Okay, get over here, Franklin." And Wilson saying: "Move, Dawson, but don't you dare talk to me off camera!!"

Latest posts

Back