Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 09/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey she must be exhausted all that colouring in at the table.
I hope she gets something to revive her aching legs and feet(oh hang on silly me that money making ship has already sailed)
3 million enough to get a decent hair do nowšŸŖ–
There was a brief moment her hair looked nice...oops I blinked and missed itšŸ˜¬

This place is a cesspit of bile and bitterness, I just donā€™t get how you can call me downright rude. Just look at yourselves.
Wow Carrie "a cesspit of bile and bitterness" is somewhat harsh! I agree some people come across on here as being rude and self important. There are also quite a few who are come across as bitter and hate to see others succeed. But I think the majority are pleasant and just like to comment on certain products. Some people on here are incredibly funny, others just think they are. I guess it's a good mix of real life!

I read in a magazine yesterday (Womans Own ?) that the tickets of Ā£47.50 was only for HALF a day at her better life Billingsgate do, and that it was a FOUR DAY EVENT !!! that's longer than Crufts !!! kerching! kerching! kerching!

I read in a magazine yesterday (Womans Own ?) that the tickets of Ā£47.50 was only for HALF a day at her better life Billingsgate do, and that it was a FOUR DAY EVENT !!! that's longer than Crufts !!! kerching! kerching! kerching!
Blimey. I donā€™t suppose Ruth gets involved in the hard work of designing and arranging the show, nor the building of stands, toilets catering or health & safety requirements.

Good luck to her, she is the ā€œdrawā€ to the show and the exhibition company wonā€™t pay her more than sheā€™s worth to them.

Ruth Langford is making her money while she is wanted by tv producers,but eventually times moves on,and after appearing on everything,work will stop and the tv career stops,it happens to them all.
Canā€™t blame her for making money,nothing wrong in that.
The only long term tv work is on QVC look how many tat sellers linger on,Julia two sizes to small (a case in point)a living legend šŸ˜‚ on selly telly plus others who are also hanging on until retirement.
QVC a job for life most unusual for šŸ“ŗ

Can't wait for after the 'event' when the twatter messages read out on air, will include all those that "I met you at your do Ruth', "it was so lovely to meet you Ruth', it made my day meeting you Ruth', followed by an endless supply of the dreaded selfie. While Ruthless looked bored witless.

There is no need to be rude to forumites, it's unnecessary and distasteful. We all have a right to our opinions and we're going to somtimes disagree but not to insult eachother. I think Brissles can rise above it but maybe somebody else wouldn't be able to brush it off.

Ruth Langsford makes a killing and that's nice for her. I admit,I am not completely inenvious, we would all love a little more on the bottom line. But there is also a thing called being greedy! I don't appreciate the "club" she and Jackie like to elude to during their shows together. Mutual backslapping and stroking Ruth's not inconsiderable ego from regular buyers of her items. I am sick of seeing snake prints but even more sick of Ruth and Jackie apologising to some silly woman who freaks out at the sight of the mere print. If it is so terrible for her, she shouldn't watch! Now we have a function at Old Billingsgate market, for a hefty fee and you can even upgrade to a VIP ticket, where presumably she may deign to say hello to you, whoopee-do! To me, the whole event smacks of "I love myself".

Her clothes are not fantastic quality fabric and are manufactured in China for peanuts. No wonder she is raking it in, buy low and sell high. I would have more respect for her if she had her clothes made in the UK or Europe by fairly paid workers and not slave labour in China and she is rich enough to be able to afford to take a stance against the cheap clothing industry. She would make less profit but could do so much good for people and the planet.
Well said x

Cropped & Relaxed Style Jeans & Comes in Dark Indigo, Indigo and Light Wash

Attachments

• fjfjf.jpg
    fjfjf.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 214

Something wrong on so many levels with that look Ruthless ! I would cover up the sticky out thighs and stomach, certainly wouldn't wear ankle strap (highlight thick ankles) platform sandals, and not sure whether you're trying to morph into an ageing psychedelic Pink Lady šŸ¤­ (notice how the decor in that photo shoot is decked out in various blues )

1648592528945.png

Silhouette in these jeans is less than flattering, imo.
These are a hard no for me. I have deceptively thick calves so this style would probably cut into them, if I could even get them up my calves in the first place!

I looked at the photo and there was something not quite right about it. Mutton dressed as lamb? Not really, but Brissles pink lady post gave me the lightbulb I was searching for - yes, it looks like fancy dress! All she needs is a black handkerchief tied around her neck, a pair of cat eye sunglasses and to be holding a little picnic basket and there you go ā€œa vintage style photo shoot ā€œ
Other fancy dress ideas are the building society cashier and the Soccer mom.
Look, Ruthā€™s not got a bad figure, sheā€™s nice and tall - but her look is so stiff and formal looking, not helped by her wearing high ankle boots with jeans, Iā€™m sure sheā€™d look much better in flat boots. Nothing about her range says effortless style, even an easy piece like a jumpsuit or a summer dress is spoiled by stiff collars , epaulets and placket necklines. Denim (sorry cotton twill) jackets in every colour under the sun, co-ordinated down to the finest detail just makes the wearer look as though theyā€™re trying too hard, and that doesnā€™t always make for a good look!

........co-ordinated down to the finest detail just makes the wearer look as though theyā€™re trying too hard, .....

Agree Merryone. Her 'casual' wear is too put together, and then it becomes formal wear. I have a friend who is like this. She has her hair 'done and set' every Friday, her jeans are practically starched clean, her ankle boots are polished to within an inch, a 'nice' embroidered with flowers top from Bon Marche I think, and a padded gilet completes her look. Ideal candidate for Ruth's clobber.

I know from experience that if you are shackled to a corporate suit 50 weeks per year it is hard to do casual. You also.see this with police/military and as their casual clothes donā€™t get worn that much they last and tend to be just a little old fashioned (flares etc) .

Latest posts

Back