Rosebud collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
Its item number 560972 should be some "nice" geraniums and bizzy lizzies !, have recieved them today to find the bizzy lizzies are yellow, shrivelled, very dry, and "not very well".
The package was dated the 30th of May ,these poor plants have been travelling in some of the hottest weather we have had !, and it shows.
Customer service said they will arrange replacements.

I've had bad experiences with QVC plants, very poor quality imho:31:

Poor little plants Scampdog, did you manage to save any of them? :(

What a waste, what sort of idiot posts out plants on a Saturday? :49:

bought this collection from t&m really large plugs and really healthy.they are doing very well and i have put some of the trailing geraniums in my hanging basket...thats a shame

bought this collection from t&m really large plugs and really healthy.they are doing very well and i have put some of the trailing geraniums in my hanging basket...thats a shame

Yes they are large plugs !, the geraniums look OK but still need some TLC, OH was going to put them straight in a basket too, but he will have to wait now.

I have had about 6 lots of plants from Qvc this year and they have all come in good condtion,including the ones delivered today.
Most came from the channel islands from thompson and morgan, and one from Hayloft.

I have had about 6 lots of plants from Qvc this year and they have all come in good condtion,including the ones delivered today.
Most came from the channel islands from thompson and morgan, and one from Hayloft.
These are the first "bad" ones that I have ever had from QVC, I think that they must have been left either in the sun or somewhere very warm during the journey as the geraniums that where attached underneath the package seem fine !.
I have had a look at them this morning and they do not look any better ..

scampdog time is of the gardening essence get some replacements now before summer ends lol
saw some of the rosebud impatiens in homebase and they looked huge and lush at £3 they wolud be hope mine grow that large gorgeous....

Latest posts

Back