Rosa Fabuliousa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
That guest is making my headache - if she was on with one of the female presenters it would be just too much.

Probably a nice lady but far too happy clappy for me.

AND it's Marv up next. A darkened room beckons

I wish someone would tell her that bergamot dies not have an n in it so it isn't pronounced bergamont.

Is this the Italian lady with the Bronza jewellery? I am absolutely lousy at languages & her English is good but the way she adds a 'A' to the end of nearly every word drives me to the wall.
We twice went of full day tours when on holiday in Spain & the tour guide did the same, drove us mad despite her being a lovely knowledgeable girl.

I wish someone would tell her that bergamot dies not have an n in it so it isn't pronounced bergamont.
f.png

my wish too....

Is this the Italian lady with the Bronza jewellery? I am absolutely lousy at languages & her English is good but the way she adds a 'A' to the end of nearly every word drives me to the wall.
We twice went of full day tours when on holiday in Spain & the tour guide did the same, drove us mad despite her being a lovely knowledgeable girl.
No the clue's in the 'bergamont' ;) I assume they're talking about Rosa from Yankee candles? I actually like her very much and don't find her too much at all - and I certainly have that complaint with several of them!! But Marv is def migraine-inducing...!
Several of the guests can't say certain key words - Elemis Keeley hasn't mastered bergamot either I don't think and gets several others wrong too so she often ends up sounding less bright than she is...

And I have to laugh when the Bronza Italia lady adds a final vowel to every word ;) It reminds me of a comedy Italian accent. Don't speak Italian sadly but when I speak French or German I aim (and mostly succeed!) to do so without an English accent... Maybe she thinks it sounds more exotic and authentic to the brand?!

Er, no. Its a brand of candles called Rosa Fabuliousa, the guest presenter has perfect English.

I always thought it was said as Bergamot.

I sort of heard her rabbiting on in the background about the candles costing £75 from their own site, but only £29 at QVC.

May I recommend Parks Candles from TKMaxx, great smell and no black round the top of the glass holders. Oh and only £9.99 from TKMaxx but £30 from their own site.:mysmilie_59:

Er, no. Its a brand of candles called Rosa Fabuliousa, the guest presenter has perfect English.

I sort of heard her rabbiting on in the background about the candles costing £75 from their own site, but only £29 at QVC.

May I recommend Parks Candles from TKMaxx, great smell and no black round the top of the glass holders. Oh and only £9.99 from TKMaxx but £30 from their own site.:mysmilie_59:

Aha! I was v surprised any would find Yankee Rosa OTT!
And we know Rosa and this lady speaks perfect English, Silver Fox thought OP was talking about the Bronza Italia (Italian!) lady!

They were showing a set of 10 small candles on air at a special price but online it was showing a box of tealights and a warmer for that item number......the little candles were showing online as £10+ more.......

Wonder what people who ordered will actually get? :mysmilie_50:

cant beat these candles beautiful complex smells. much like a well crafted perfume

RF is overpriced as far has I am concerned. Yankee too. Cheaper Yankees via eBay. Bought a great set of little candles at about 80p each. Anyhow, who on earth is that bloke with long flyaway Barnet fair?? Not keen.

The 1980s throwback hairmetal guy is Steve (wheres my scissors)

Now to be honest that hair of his is glorious, but NOT on his head. Either that or he just needs to go the full 9 yards Rock look and step into black leather trousers. His clean cut white collar and round neck sweater look and pastel shades belongs to a different head.

I like Rosa, I'd like to give her a cuddle - it must be so comforting! On a health vs weight issue though.. well I dont need to type anymore about that.

He has nice manners and good posture, the first in particular surpasses any hairstyle/dress code in my book.

Maybe he is a Hells Angle outside of Q land for all we know! Mr LATI had hair like that in the latec60's but unfortunately it has gone south now!

I don't think there is a single female on this forum who wouldn't kill for those locks.

He has nice manners and good posture, the first in particular surpasses any hairstyle/dress code in my book.

Of course, I agree. He is very likeable
I have that hair just longer and with waves and a right royal pain in the harris, but I am allergic to scissors - maybe he has this same intolerance!

Of course, I agree. He is very likeable
I have that hair just longer and with waves and a right royal pain in the harris, but I am allergic to scissors - maybe he has this same intolerance!

I used to have it as well but now can't be bothered with faffing in the morning so have a style a la Judi Dench. Less than 5 mins with a hairdryer and that's me for the day, I don't even carry a brush or comb, just ruff it with my fingers. Extra 15 mins in bed, bliss!!

Latest posts

Back