Robin Hood is on QVC - 7pm hour...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Oh no - sorry, my mistake, it's Jill Franks wearing a green smock and Emu boots...:angel:

Looked like a pixie............legs like twigs....the boots looked huge on her pins. A bit mean of me I know.....my legs are like tree trunks LOL!

Perhaps she's read the panto thread and is auditioning! Why is she on all the time? does she sleep there? snuggled up in NN bedding of course

Perhaps she's read the panto thread and is auditioning! Why is she on all the time? does she sleep there? snuggled up in NN bedding of course

I think she is scared to go home incase they lock the doors as soon as she has gone and wont let her back in

I think she forgot to bring her brain to work today as she was looking at a card with sizes on for a 'fashion' item - and said she couldn't find the chest measurements - but it said PTO on th card - and she didn't know what it meant...

..cut to Dale premiering the TSV who said I'm not sure what it could mean - maybe "please turn over":tongue2:

Not sure she heard him:cheeky:

I think she forgot to bring her brain to work today as she was looking at a card with sizes on for a 'fashion' item - and said she couldn't find the chest measurements - but it said PTO on th card - and she didn't know what it meant...

..cut to Dale premiering the TSV who said I'm not sure what it could mean - maybe "please turn over":tongue2:

Please tell me you made this up Rentochops.......surely nobody can be that dozey......? :confused2:

Not sure she heard him:cheeky:

Heard that too - really cant be much between those ears!!

Latest posts

Back