Richard 'phoney' Jackson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
God that man drives me mad. His enthusiasm comes across as completely fake and he shouts over the other presenter at every opportunity. They could show a half dead dandelion and he'd go into orbit.
Also, have you noticed how neat and clean his nails are for a gardner? Positively manicured they are!

The man seems to be on all the time over the past year or so and for myself an instant turn-off. I would rather go to a garden center.

He certainly seems to have been on every five minutes today. Every time I have tuned in to QVC that man is staring back at me. I have no garden so my money has been safe today. V. Boring.

I have to agree with Calico, I have a garden but can not watch him, my limit is 1 min. Really odd actually as mostly enthusiasm is catching, but he just makes me switch channels.:33:

God that man drives me mad. His enthusiasm comes across as completely fake and he shouts over the other presenter at every opportunity. They could show a half dead dandelion and he'd go into orbit.
Also, have you noticed how neat and clean his nails are for a gardner? Positively manicured they are!

thats because he never does any real gardening!!

That may explain why Mr Jackson's hands, are always in pristine condition.:eek:

Latest posts

Back