Richard Jackson's Premium High Energy Bird Food TSV 08/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW, I forgot this was a TSV so I'll nip in and have a look. It's bound to NOT be popular :mysmilie_17:

CC

No idea of price yet?
I bought a bag in Aldi yesterday that was good value.

Think it's around £23 plus postage and extra suet balls, I read it on RJ website. There's auto delivery as well. To those that might be interested, B&M stores have a 12.75kg bag of bird food for £4.99. I buy the smaller packs of this mix and the birds scoff it within minutes, however that's not to say they wouldn't scoff the RJ food within seconds. I mean if someone offers me a kebab or a sirloin steak, which am I going to go for first if it's free???

CC

Think it's around £23 plus postage and extra suet balls, I read it on RJ website. There's auto delivery as well. To those that might be interested, B&M stores have a 12.75kg bag of bird food for £4.99. I buy the smaller packs of this mix and the birds scoff it within minutes, however that's not to say they wouldn't scoff the RJ food within seconds. I mean if someone offers me a kebab or a sirloin steak, which am I going to go for first if it's free???

CC
Where are B & M Stores?

Waaaah I miss B&M...first store opened in Cleveleys but branches haven't reached the S coast yet sadly.

Maybe the rasping gnome should give some of this high energy bird food to Jill Franks - after all she's a skinny bird, innit!

Home Bargains, Poundstrecher, and Wliko all also sell good value bird foods.

I got some from Aldi last week - that was £4.99 for 12.75kg.
The birds aren't exactly complaining about the quality, they sit and wait for me to put it out!
They like the cheeeeep stuff (sorry!)

Where are B & M Stores?

B&Ms are all over the UK I think, there's certainly 2 or 3 where I live in various parts of the city. Look at their website and put your postcode in and you'll get the nearest store. They are really cheap for all gardening things and they do all kinds of pet stuff and bird food. Not always the best quality but then again, QVC aren't always the best quality either.

CC

We have only recently got one it is only been once not that impressed. They took over the premises vacated by a Tesco at home that closed. This particular site never seems to keep going, over the years it has been a DIY store, High Quality Furniture Store, Tesco at Home, and now B&M.

They probably take the lease for a certain time sign of the times these days i would probably buy RJs birdfood i love the birds in garden but its too expensive for me i am sorry to say.

OMG they have opened a B&M branch in Bognor, not exactly on my doorstep but will have a look next time I'm over that way! Great I need never visit the outlaws again to visit the B&M down the road in Stockport!

We have only recently got one it is only been once not that impressed. They took over the premises vacated by a Tesco at home that closed. This particular site never seems to keep going, over the years it has been a DIY store, High Quality Furniture Store, Tesco at Home, and now B&M.

Chelmsford ?

Has anyone noticed the birds hopping around any faster after taking RJ's high energy food?

I have visions of little robins on a high hopping around my garden ... boing! boing! boing!

Latest posts

Back