Richard Jacksons Flower Power Tub TSV 21/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the miracle grow compost is very very good specially the one that you add water to make it swell up. this is beyond fantastic.

I have not seen or tried that.
I used for a few years a local plant grower/ garden centre own made compost, but had to get husband to get on his way home from work as bags were getting a bit heavy for me to lift.

I have for years done my own tests with flower power against miracle grow, the ultra plant food that T&M sell and all other kinds of super duper plant foods. I know I'm a fan of RJ and have always defended him but for me flower power does give me better results with my plants than any of the others. I have always thought Richard's products are expensive but then again I think I get what I pay for. I bought this tub a year or so ago and I think I paid about £15 for it and I still have a bit left (I do have a small garden). I'm a bit disappointed if the TSV is just one tub of flower power - I was hoping for a mixture of products, maybe at try me sizes for a decent price. I won't be paying £20 or anything like it for one tub of food, although if anyone is wondering about shelf life, if you keep it dry it lasts for yonks.

CC

the problem i have is flower power is not doing a great job and i just want to use miracle grow products. my garden looked fantastic last year everything flowered faster and looked better for an extended time. waste of money

Richard Jackson's Flower Power 2.25kg New Formula Premium Plant Food
Item Number: 505788
QVC Price: £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £5.95

An extra-value collection of Richard Jackson's super-concentrated Flower Power formula for gardeners - now improved with chelated trace elements for even faster nutrient uptake, and a handy splash-proof, refillable and reusable plastic storage tub to keep it in. Grow your flowers, fruit and vegetables in abundance with the help of this highly-effective plant feed favourite from Richard Jackson's much-loved gardening range.

Blooming lovely - the fantastic formula contains all the key nutrients plants need, as well as seaweed extracts for bio-stimulant growth, extra-high levels of potash and a wetting agent to help all those nutrients reach the roots. The result: masses more flowers, as well as tasty fruits and veggies!

Better than ever - Flower Power now also includes chelated trace elements, which are used by professional growers to provide even faster uptake of copper, iron, manganese and molybdenum (especially important in soils and composts with higher pH levels).

An ever-growing fan base - tried, tested and trusted by thousands, Flower Power has received wonderful reviews from QVC UK customers and has proven successful in independent tests carried out by garden scientist Dr Arnold Rainbow.

Contains high levels of potash - a key nutrient for encouraging high levels of flowering, fruiting and plant resilience
Flower Power-fed plants were the winners of 15 gold medal awards last season at top flower shows throughout the UK
Super-concentrated; makes up to 2,025 litres (450 gallons) of diluted feed
Easy to use with the Flower Power hose-end sprayer or in watering cans
Can be used indoors or outdoors on any plant that produces flowers or fruits

Contains:

2 x Flower Power plant feed (1.125kg packets)
1 x Flower Power storage tub

You have to laugh that they class the "storage" tub as a separate item!! and £5.95 P&P they ****** wish, it will be a Pick of the month at some point with free P&P.

I have to turn RJ off nowadays as I hate his "orgasmic" growl when he talks about his bluddy Flower Power etc.

Daft prat ...

Is this man seriously telling us that these growers only won gold medals etc because they fed their plants with flower power these nurseries are winning medals with regularity anyway, and as far for trace elements the top branded feeds all have the same trace elements.

Is this man seriously telling us that these growers only won gold medals etc because they fed their plants with flower power these nurseries are winning medals with regularity anyway, and as far for trace elements the top branded feeds all have the same trace elements.

the winning formula for growing wonderful plants is genetics. the plant growers buy the best bred plants available. feeding is important but all compost has some food and most growers put slow release food in the compost.

I cannot stand Richard Jackson and his " kwaaaaw" makes me cringe every time I hear him do that. Another thing I cannot understand is, if he is a presenter as said and he is on the list of presenters, why does he have another presenter with him every time?? It is a waste of money to have 2 presenters...maybe QVC can use the money they save on that extra presenter in reducing the price of the products.

He really annoys me too. I don't understand what Will Gower who was on with him is being groomed for. Does one of this relatives work for QVC and he was given an apprenticeship? He never says anything useful

Latest posts

Back