Richard Jackson Just Makes Me Hit the Channel Button

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i used to be able to tolerate RJ for the novelty value, but these days i cant bear to listen to his voice or see his smug face.

thank fook i dont have a garden.

i used to be able to tolerate RJ for the novelty value, but these days i cant bear to listen to his voice or see his smug face.

Lol! I reckon when he was a kid he was the one who always had his hand up shouting "Me! Me!" when the teacher asked a question. I call him Richard Jacksy..cos that's what he talks out of.:54:

i particularly hate it when he gets on with a male host - heywood is a real culprit at this - and they satrt doing that growling noise when they talk about root systems.

cringe.

needless to say when he gets on with a female host he just treats them like dimbos and does his best to stamp his gnome-level authority.

he is a tw*t of the highest order.

I think he's a little man who wants to be big. He looks like Roland Rat to me and has that sneering sneaky look about him. In fact I think I just insulted Roland Rat. Sorry.

Yeah, he's SMUG alright.

QVC is chock full of self-appointed / self-promoting "experts", but nice Uncle Richard is a top of the heap. He comes across as borderline megalomaniac...

I quite like RJ, but we have had a surfeit of said man over the last few months. I think he is a good looking man, and nothing like Roland Rat..LOL

To me he's like the male version of JR always wanting to be the centre of attention plus a right know-all with verbal diarrhoea like Keenan. Irritating little oik. :HUMP: :pPC:

I think he's a little man who wants to be big.

Perhaps he should put Flower Power in his boots?

I just "love" they was he says the flower power is his product created with the aid of a scientist. In other words, as with his shows, someone else did all the work and he just turned up to take all the credit.

And "Richard Jacksy" LOL! I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. That's made my weekend :D

I don't watch him on QVC but many years ago he used to work at Alexandra Palace in the garden centre and he was always very helpful and friendly then. At the time he used to be on Pete Murray's show on LBC answering listeners questions, perhaps he just doesn't transfer to TV too well.

I don't mind RJ. At the end of the day he is there to sell us stuff we don't really need.

His over enthusiastic nature most certainly brings in lots of revenue for QVC or they would get rid of him.

Good luck to RJ for plugging his own products and getting a share of the effort he puts into selling on QVC

Stuart

I've met Richard and he's really nice. Yes he's very enthusiastic about gardening but most gardeners are! I think his genuine enthusiasm is a joy to watch.

I think rj is a good person to have on the gardening section i love the energy he has about what he does. Makes my day when he grrrrrr about root system ( that may make me sad but hey well i can live with that).
I now alwasy look to see if the plants have good roots.

:D
i particularly hate it when he gets on with a male host - heywood is a real culprit at this - and they satrt doing that growling noise when they talk about root systems.

cringe.

needless to say when he gets on with a female host he just treats them like dimbos and does his best to stamp his gnome-level authority.

he is a tw*t of the highest order.

Anthony a very nice boy.

Latest posts

Back