Revitalash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
Lash conditioner - Nearly £30 per ml. What a bargain :dull:

Brow conditioner even better, er..... value at around £22 per ml.

When you consider one spoonful of medicine has 5ml on it, this is obscene! Who pays for this stuff!
I'm sure vaseline would do just as good a job at a fraction of the price.

As for the woman who's demonstrating it, her eyebrows are verging on Dennis Healey jobbies - despite what she says about tweezers, hers need a damn good trimming!

I pay for it - and I love it. It might seem expensive but a tube of it lasts for ages - around 6 months once you have got the initial bit of everyday done.

It is the best thing I have every purchased and would pay twice the amount for it.

It is really horses for courses as I see what others bay for Elemis PCM and think what a waste of money or some people are happy to spend £1000 on a handbag. So it is my money and I will chose to spend it on what works for me.

I agree with rosey and minim because it's the one item I don't mind paying for because it works - brillliantly!

I no longer bother with the overpriced beauty creams because there are cheaper ways to get a good complexion and I no longer get 'sucked in' by the hype surrounding them. Therefore I choose to spend my money on an item which only contains 2ml of product, because it works, but I don't pay QVC prices for it and the delivery is far quicker. I only use the lash version because my eyebrows are ok -mind you, so are my lashes now. :wink:

Lashes OK, but my brows are a saga in their own right.

They suddenly got very sparse, so much so that 4 years ago I had them filled out - tattooed in the gaps. The right brow if fine but the left one has faded. Rather than go down the same route again I decided to try RevitaBrow first. In just 3 weeks I can see it's working, so YES it works for me.

No idea what the magic ingredient is, but someone did bottle it, so to speak.

I'm just wondering if I will have to keep on using it.
I've read that the people who used the lash conditioner have to apply it to maintain their lashes. Brows don't shed as often as lashes .... I just know that writing that spells the kiss of death for my brows now :giggle:

It appears the magic ingredient is prostamide/prostaglandins.

Having read some of the comments and side effects, I don't think I'll be trying this anytime soon...even if it were half the price.

I love the idea of a product giving me lush lashes, but I'm too nervous to try this.

I decided to give this a try before Christmas but, sadly, it made my eyes and lids extremely sore after a couple of days so it went straight back! Wished it had worked for me because my lashes seem so sparse these days but I wasn't prepared to suffer to try and achieve a result.

A shame it did not work for you BusyLizzie
I'd be too frightened to try the lash version (I would react, no question about it), but it seems people have had good results.

I use Rapidlash,Rapidbrow and Talika lash conditioner,have had very good results my eyelashes have never been so long and dark,my eyebrows are getting thicker although you do have to be patient as it takes a about 4 weeks to see an improvement.
I think we will be seeing even more of the Revitalash Lady as she said she will be launching a new haircare product soon.
Lynn

this is an amazing product. I had given up wearing mascara as the lashes on my left eye were so sparse and my eyes just looked odd and unbalanced. Have been using Revitalash for 3 months and now have lush long curly lashes. Have started to use mascara again and my lashes look amazing. It is expensive but it actually works. I am keen to try the brow stuff now as have always had patchy brows.

I use Rapidlash,Rapidbrow and Talika lash conditioner,have had very good results my eyelashes have never been so long and dark,my eyebrows are getting thicker although you do have to be patient as it takes a about 4 weeks to see an improvement.
I think we will be seeing even more of the Revitalash Lady as she said she will be launching a new haircare product soon.
Lynn

I heard that said, and I did note this morning her hair was sleeker and straight, which I haven't previously seen.

It probably saves me money as my own lashes are now so long, dark and curly. I don't need to wear mascara so often and when I do it is only one light coat rather than 2-3. I don't need eyelash curlers anymore and I don't need to pay to have them dyed or permed.

So I think of it as money and time saving.

hey, beauties, about ten days ago I wrote about eyelash serum and new hairs growing into my inner eye corner. They're long enough now that I can fingerpress them away. Talika Lipocils Expert is £20 for 10ml (Bath&unwind/space) and natural; I find it soothing and cool. And the lashes stay in, bit darker, grew at the outer corners from nothing and I'd say at least 25% length increase, applied 2x day; should be enough for 3 months for a tube. This week am adding RapidLash (itchy) but will persevere another week. This has been my experience and I'm a happy Snarly.

As I've said on other threads about Revitalash, I now have long, thick lashes ...... but they're still blonde so I do wear mascara but only need one coat now. If the product had made them darker then I could dispense with mascara, but as I've been using it for a while it looks as though they'll stay blonde.

I've got a fringe which means you can't see my brows, which is probably a good thing as they're blonde too, but they're full enough to frame my eyes if I decided to dye them (which I won't.) I've never plucked them which means I'm lucky not to have any gaps so don't need the brow product (at the moment.)

I've used my revitalash on my brows and they have thikened very quickly so much so that I have stopped using it on my brows.
Don't waste your money those who own the lash product, I think that the guest said that the formula is the same, just a different applicator.

Latest posts

Back