Revitalash TSV 28/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i am serious about getting the tsv as its quite good vfm considering how much qvc have sold it for in the past. the free sample has lasted a long time considering

Remember, you have to keep using it and, consequently, repurchasing. It won't always be at the tsv price. So, whilst it is not exactly a loss leader, the Q is taking a reduced profit margin in order to gain repeat customers for the product. This will ensure continued and increased profit.

I stopped using Revitalash months ago and my lashes not as thick and glossy as when I was using it but the length is still there to my surprise.

my daughter looked at my lashes and said they are not any longer but are definately thicker. i noticed that to. the reason why i bought the tsv was that i have a sample and its lasting very well. its only 1.5 ml and no sign of it drying up. this bumper pack may well last a very long time. i have also noticed that there are a lot of places selling revitalash cheaper than qvc. in time i can see the price falling. to have some lovely lashes for the summer will give me a boost.

This 3.5 size will last for AGES! My last normal size lasted me a year using nightly, so good value. This morning you could still get it at the TSV Price(online) but now it is 80 pounds.

Latest posts

Back