Revitalash TSV 28/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
Natalia said yesterday that there will be a special day on the 28th, wonder if it will be a repeat of the last 2

Theres a photo on the monthly newsletter its called "Revitalash lash to brows collection"

fNL_27.jpg

I was very lucky I received a sample size in the beauty bash goody bag. my sister did not though. been using it 3 weeks waiting for that eureka moment

It depends how many (or few) ml in each side of the tube. I guess the 3.5ml is split between the 2 products rather than 3.5ml each.

or are both products the same but with i different applicator?

Oh yes so there are! It does look a good price, mind you the actual literal contents probably cost very little, and the mark up still huge.

I love Revitalash it makes such a difference to my lashes.Not the brow which I have tried in the past--improved my brows but darkened the colour too much for me--so will be giving the TSV a miss ( thankfully!)

If it's the same product for brows and lashes you could just use it on lashes I suppose?

I have ordered this as it works for me,I was hoping that it was not going to be delivered by RM as my last order of Revitabrow arrived as just an empty box,CS are still investigating but I have had a replacement .
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

RevitaLash Conditioner with Lash & Brow Wand. This fantastic set features a super size of the sought-after Advanced Eyelash Conditioner, designed to enhance your natural lashes, plus a double-ended Advanced Lash & Brow wand which includes a travel-size lash conditioner and an innovative brow conditioner. Enhance lashes and brows so they frame your eyes to perfection with a little help from RevitaLash.

Contains:

1 x RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (3.5ml; super size) - this conditioner has been designed to beautify and condition the look of your eyelashes, providing the dramatic natural look you desire. Developed with an infusion of powerful peptides and soothing botanicals
1 x Advanced Lash & Brow Double-Ended Conditioner that includes:1 x Eyelash Conditioner (1ml) and 1 x Eyebrow Conditioner (1.5ml) - the perfect solution for eyebrows that have suffered as part of the ageing process or simply from years of over-plucking, RevitaBrow Advanced will help you get beautifully shaped eyebrows quickly and easily. Formulated using the power of peptides and botanicals for strengthening and conditioning

How to use:

Lash Conditioner

At night time, apply a thin line to the base of your lashes above the level of your skin. Remember, only a small quantity is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of your natural eyelashes.
One brush stroke is sufficient to cover your eyelashes.

Brow Conditioner

Using the unique doe-foot applicator, RevitaBrow Advanced should be applied once-a-day to a clean and dry eyebrow area.
Apply using several strokes onto the areas of the eyebrow wherever you desire your eyebrows to appear more beautiful.

Behind the brand
RevitaLash was developed by ophthalmologist Dr Michael Brinkenhoff as a special gift for his late wife, Gayle, who after a long-term illness, noticed her once-beautiful eyelashes looked dull, brittle and lifeless. After extensive research, Dr. Brinkenhoff, together with a team of cosmetic chemists, created RevitaLash to truly give the beautiful look of renewed vitality to eyelashes.

Another big thumbs up on Revitalash from me too. This product has worked for me for my eyelashes and I now follow a maintenance programme (3-4 times a week). This is an excellent price. It also lasts much longer than they say. I've just checked, I purchased my last 3.5ml tube exactly a year ago and it is just coming to an end.

I agree with Dips, it does last longer than they say. I've just had an email from QVC and ordered mine. Fantastic value for money.

Latest posts

Back