Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was a 30 min progamme on BBC Radio 4 at 1130 today (29th Jan) by Evan Davies about how customer returns are dealt with. This is not specifically QVC but all mail order companies, available on BBC Sounds.

Very revealing!
I heard the trail for that but not listened as yet - planned to!

The Bottom Line is often worth a listen, thanks for the reminder!

I had to return a parcel to another retailer via Royal Mail app collection service. Free collection and return, collected by my usual postie. Very easy to use,

Just out of interest I clicked on the drop down menu of companies that use this method of returns. Hundreds of them but not surprisingly QVC weren’t on it. Like everything else with QVC - antiquated.

I can return parcels free of charge via Asda for items I buy from a few websites. It’s handy for me and very easy.
Unfortunately this isn’t an option for me. Due to mobility disabilities I can’t get to tge shops. Royal Mail collections from my house is great for my situation. Had same postman for years and he will always wait as he knows I take longer to get to the door.

Unfortunately this isn’t an option for me. Due to mobility disabilities I can’t get to tge shops. Royal Mail collections from my house is great for my situation. Had same postman for years and he will always wait as he knows I take longer to get to the door.
Sound like you’re sorted. Good postmen or courier delivery drivers are worth their weight in gold.

Bought an outlet Buddha statue received a tatty box and top of item damaged - received a replacement in a worse state (how the box ever was checked by the warehouse as good to ship ! ) Evri wouldn’t collect and DPD booked but twice claimed not available to collect (driver couldn’t be bothered ! ) After some discussion told not to return but dispose of them and refunded - excellent service by apologetic customer representative very apologetic about the couriers and warehouse checks !

Our local sorting office provides a generally excellent daily service here in Sarf East London - my postie is a lovely person Kaye and the van drivers a great bunch of Londoners - often get a friendly toot and if they have a parcel for me and they spot me out an about they’ve given me the parcel there ! On the other hand Evri and DPD who used to be reliable are no longer …. Amazon van drivers are good here too despite their crazy workload ! Reluctant to order from QVC due to issues with Evri and DPD !

Latest posts

Back