Returns - no comment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
frm the returns email advising me of a refund:

Sorry that this item wasn't suitable. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our 30-day money-back guarantee - it's one of the ways we try to make shopping with QVC simple and worry free.

frm the returns email advising me of a refund:

Sorry that this item wasn't suitable. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our 30-day money-back guarantee - it's one of the ways we try to make shopping with QVC simple and worry free.

Consider that your "first warning" Ruthmay !! :flower:

cant see anything wrong with e-mail you got

Seems a reasonable e-mail to me too.

I may be mistaken but I don't think the OP is complaining about the email, merely pointing out that it re-enforces their commitment to the 30 day mbg.
This is thrust at us at every turn, then some people are unjustly penalised for taking advantage of it!
I'm sure Ruthmay will correct me if I am wrong.:wave2:

I may be mistaken but I don't think the OP is complaining about the email, merely pointing out that it re-enforces their commitment to the 30 day mbg.
This is thrust at us at every turn, then some people are unjustly penalised for taking advantage of it!

Fair enough!

I noticed that line too, on my recent email, from a returned item.I think its a perfect time to remind everyone of the 50% return rate - considering the presenters won't do it.

I noticed that line too, on my recent email, from a returned item.I think its a perfect time to remind everyone of the 50% return rate - considering the presenters won't do it.

why would u want to be reminded of 50% return rate if ur not returning 50%

why would u want to be reminded of 50% return rate if ur not returning 50%

I think qvc should make their 30 day mbg clearer - I've been warned previously about sending more than 50% back - but I honestly didn't know I was doing anything wrong.The presenters urge you all the time to try this and try that and order more than one for size etc...but they don't tell you "oh but if you return more than 50%,we don't want your custom!!!"

spot on Artemis, it was written with my tongue in my cheek, relating to the fact that QVC are contacting people (myself included) who in their opinion return too many items.:confused2:

Latest posts

Back