Return of the microfibre towels?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
Here are some not sure if they did disappear but here is some make up removing towels.

Set of 7 Microfibre Make up Remover Towels
Anniversary Price £9.67
QVC Price £10.75
Item Number 432608
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.45Overall
Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product:
Remove daily make-up with this set of seven microfibre make-up remove towels. Simply soap with warm water to gently remove the traces of the day's make-up. Each towel measures about 13cm x 9cm (5.1" x 3.5").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432608

I bought some plain white ones for 50p each from Dunelm in the Summer and a headband for when I get round to putting a face pack on. They are v useful because they get your face really clean and microfibre washes really well. I use them or LE muslin with whatever cleanser I happen to be trying. :)

I can't comment on the Microfibre Make Up Removal Towels but I detest the hand and bath ones, just can't seem to get dry with them. Yes, I know the technique is supposed to be different whereby you 'dab' yourself as opposed to rub but I still never felt any drier!

I can't comment on the Microfibre Make Up Removal Towels but I detest the hand and bath ones, just can't seem to get dry with them. Yes, I know the technique is supposed to be different whereby you 'dab' yourself as opposed to rub but I still never felt any drier!

Same here! They always feel slimy to me, as opposed to 'soft' and my husband hates them....

I had these years ago, and was pleased with them. They are good for getting make-up off without using cotton woll and are better and softer than a flannel.

However, I went into T***o (supermarket where 'every little helps') a few months ago and was in their cleaning cloth area, and found their value microfibre cleaning cloths - 3 for 89p - and they are pretty much identical so I use them now instead!

I had these years ago, and was pleased with them. They are good for getting make-up off without using cotton woll and are better and softer than a flannel.

However, I went into T***o (supermarket where 'every little helps') a few months ago and was in their cleaning cloth area, and found their value microfibre cleaning cloths - 3 for 89p - and they are pretty much identical so I use them now instead!

good tip, thanks:hi:

Hi, jellybaby.

That is a good tip. What colours do they come in? I might give them a try, but the colours will have to be okay for my bathroom. Sad, I know.

Ditto for the slimy feel of the towels, however my children use them and love them, and they don't half wash and dry quickly and easily.
As for the face cloths, I rather liked them, but found that it was a bit too easy to rub and press a bit hard and at one point I drew blood - not good for the skin!

I prefer cotton bath towels but the microfibre ones are great for when you've washed your hair and my son likes them for after swimming.

I've got a microfibre turbie which came as part of a QVC towel set and I love it. I wish they would sell them separately and in different colours to match my bathroom accessories !

Linda :wave2:

Set of 7 Microfibre Make up Remover Towels
Anniversary Price £9.67
QVC Price £10.75
Item Number 432608
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.45Overall
Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product:
Remove daily make-up with this set of seven microfibre make-up remove towels. Simply soap with warm water to gently remove the traces of the day's make-up. Each towel measures about 13cm x 9cm (5.1" x 3.5").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432608

Ooh lovely, I must get some - I use LE muslin cloths for my face but microfibre cloths are brilliantr for..............cleaning tack! lol
(The fabric easily removes all those dried on greasy patches but doesn't scratch the leather......marvellous invention!) :up2: :grin:

Latest posts

Back