Repeat TSV's!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
As usual our supersleuth Sazza has managed to find the details of the up and coming Elemis and Kipling TSV's.( :mysmilie_687:Sazza)
I always wait in eager anicipation for her discoveries and what do i see another pair of repeat TSV's. :mysmilie_73:For Gods sake qvc sort yourselves out and remember the phrase less is more. So a few less TSV's from the same brand please it really isn't necessary every month, and make them something we haven't seen before. Give us something to be excited about again please.

Rant over

Yes i'm very bored with repreat tsv's.I did mention on the emu thread - why do they do it? Particularly at the moment - they seem to be coming thick and fast - where in years gone by a tsv repeat was extremely rare.

I know why they do it - but what about all those customers who bought it first time around or heavens above,simply didn't want it????

okay so what tsv's would we like to see repeated?

I'd like last years Philosophy graces one..not this years
the lit wreath that sold out so fast on 24th dec

I personally don't want to see any repeat tsv's!

Its not as if most of these items don't come back into stock - and TBH rarely is the TSV a huge,huge saving - if I have missed a tsv and loved it,then I buy it when it comes back into stock - If I love it that much the extra £5/£6 doesn't matter

I don't want repeats, either! It really p'd me off when the Lola Rose recent TSV was a repeat-lazy lazy lazy!
What I DO want to see, is that if a TSV is popular, that they run a GENUINE waitlist at the TSV price, or at least bring it back quickly at a good intoductory price.
For me, the whole point of a TSV is that it is NEW, EXCITING, and WORTH THE WAIT.

I was pleased with the Emu one as they had the grey - a reward for xmas bonus achieved at work.

I don't want to see anything repeated at all. A Today's special value is sold as" this special price for one day only and tomorrow it will go up." Maybe they need to add: This will usually apply unless:

1. our suppliers won't supply anything new at the moment so we'll palm you off with their last specially made for qvc TSV

2. when we sat round our massive table handpicking your TSV's that we plan a year in advance we didn't plan on you liking it that much and since you were all so distraught we've brought it back.

I have regretted not getting TSV's in the past but that has usually passed after a few hours and if i didn't i waited until it came back into stock at the introductory price and bought it then.
I want something new and exciting to look forward too

Latest posts

Back