renaming of the call centre -The Customer Contact Centre

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Why? how ridiculous, heard Dale first say it last week in the 'inside qvc' hour, he said we have a great call centre but its now called the customer contact centre! Iv just heard Craig refer to it by its new name. So I guess now it wont be 'we are busy at the call centre but we are busy at the 'customer contact centre' . I wonder what was behind the renaming?

Most companies, Government etc, feel the need to "embrace new times" by keep changing the name of things.

We should be grateful Q have stuck with something that still makes sense. It could be a lot worse!

End User Communication & Process Centre or Consumer Representative Operations Room perhaps. :call: :taphead:

Apparently now i the big 60 i can get a bus ticket. WOW. But i've not been on a bus for years. When my workmate gets one in April we're going on a bus trip together, just like Thelma and Louise, with sandwiches and flask and a blankee for our knees. Can't wait

Apparently now i the big 60 i can get a bus ticket. WOW. But i've not been on a bus for years. When my workmate gets one in April we're going on a bus trip together, just like Thelma and Louise, with sandwiches and flask and a blankee for our knees. Can't wait

when my three pals and I have a day out we go into Nottm with our bus passes, it's great, and we're trouble with a capital T when we get going (that is, when we've been in the first pub to wet our whistles!)

I can see you now Thelma! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

I've had my pass nearly 5 years, saved me a fortune on weekly hospital visits - not using their car park!

Last edited:
can recommend it Fraz ... sit about and get fat!!

I can second that, I am quite liking retirement. This morning, though, I was up at 5am. I just could not sleep so decided to get up. I've got loads done today and it's still only 2pm. Pottering about at that time reminded me briefly of getting up early for work - but I'm not going to make a habit of getting up so early ( I hope).

Will IT still called it a call centre in the Inside QVC show and there is an advert running with John (YUMMY) Barrowman and Julia where its also referred to as a call centre! Sounds that marketing talk to me in an effort to be more touchy feely

I can second that, I am quite liking retirement. This morning, though, I was up at 5am. I just could not sleep so decided to get up. I've got loads done today and it's still only 2pm. Pottering about at that time reminded me briefly of getting up early for work - but I'm not going to make a habit of getting up so early ( I hope).

I think I'd just about got to sleep at that time Dimple! One of those bad nights! I said you were energetic last week digging your car out of the snow and here you're at it again - hop down here and do me some cleaning if you like!

My dad is entitled to a bus pass but its no use to him. There's a bus into town of a morning but there's no bus home. The nearest bus stop home for him is about two miles away. Up hill all the way! And if he misses the morning bus then he has to wait til the next day!! lol

My dad is entitled to a bus pass but its no use to him. There's a bus into town of a morning but there's no bus home. The nearest bus stop home for him is about two miles away. Up hill all the way! And if he misses the morning bus then he has to wait til the next day!! lol

that's very handy then Tinks! I don't often use mine as I drive, but not into Nottm, bus every time for that so it does save me best part of £4 every trip which of course I can put to much better use!

You can get buses here in my village every half hour, except Sunday. But it would be good to use to see the countryside, and beaches etc.

I hate driving, but not sure about buses yet, or to be honest, showing a bus pass to the driver, how vain am i LOL

You can get buses here in my village every half hour, except Sunday. But it would be good to use to see the countryside, and beaches etc.

I hate driving, but not sure about buses yet, or to be honest, showing a bus pass to the driver, how vain am i LOL

My (obviously lying) friends always told me I looked younger than my years... how come then, boarding a buss when I was ten months short of my 60th birthday, the driver asked me if I'd forgotten my pass when I proffered my fare! Swine! He was mortified but actually I had quite a laugh!

I had a similar experience the first time I offer my "free" prescription to the chemist. I was convinced he'd query it as I also have friends who tell me how young I look. He didn't bat an eyelid!!

Obviously needed a prescription for his eyesight… :happy:

I had a similar experience the first time I offer my "free" prescription to the chemist. I was convinced he'd query it as I also have friends who tell me how young I look. He didn't bat an eyelid!!

Obviously needed a prescription for his eyesight… :happy:

...it wasn't my bus driver was it?? :rock:

Latest posts

Back